Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luton have made some really smart signings for a long time now, they've slowly built a very good Championship team and added a bit of Prem quality to it, I'd back them to go straight back up if they were to go down.

Yes, I haven't seen much of them but Ross Barkley must be one of the best free transfer deals ever. Powerful, tall, skilful.

We could do with a championship version here at Oxford. A Tall powerful player.

Luton are only just behind Swindon in terms of teams I dislike, probably from when I lived in that direction for a bit when I was much younger, but I've surprised myself in terms of the admiration I've had for them this season. They're giving PL football a real go - spirited, well executed game plans (especially against the bigger sides) and one or two decent players, Barkley and Townsend both really clever signings. Then of course there's the Tom Lockyer situation they've had to deal with. Ultimately, I hope they go down but fair play to them, they've embraced it and they wont go down wondering what might have been.

They have bought incredibly well.
With a good coach that’s adapted remarkably quickly to a level he hasn’t experienced. Phenomenal setup there. Their choice of people is outstanding.

Shows what you can do without a beautifully polished stadium. They show the entire pyramid that there’s no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom