Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Trai Hume sent off for N Ireland u21s yesterday.
Haven’t seen anything as farcical since the last minute penalty that got Warrenpoint relegated a few seasons ago

What about this Georgia u21 player that scored 2 goals against England’s u21 last night , contract is up in a month might be worth a look

I thought quote from KR after last night saying he was not able to say fully what he wanted as there were many matches before Christmas, was v significant, It suggests he knows who is moving out in January, and some did themselves no favours in changing his mind.

I thought quote from KR after last night saying he was not able to say fully what he wanted as there were many matches before Christmas, was v significant, It suggests he knows who is moving out in January, and some did themselves no favours in changing his mind.

Think it’s fair to say Agyei’s contract offer has been removed..

Do okay players, that play okay, get you promoted? Nokay
Forde is a decent player certainly there are 3 deadweights that need to be gone in January but if promotion now attained in the summer a lot of our team won’t be good enough for the championship

• React
Reactions: Ian
Forde is a decent player certainly there are 3 deadweights that need to be gone in January but if promotion now attained in the summer a lot of our team won’t be good enough for the championship
Hang on. So let’s assume that we go up; you’re saying a lot of the team that win us promotion to the championship, aren’t good enough for the championship? I get your point about certain players, but a lot of our team? Nonsense.

What good is a squad player if when they come on they weaken the team significantly? Sorry to say Forde comes under that category.
He said play ‘ok’. To me that is around 6/10, do a job. You’re not going to have a whole squad of 8-9/10 Cameron Brannigans sitting on the bench and not even making the matchday squad maybe. You need some steady-eddie Anthony Forde’s who can do a job in 2-3 positions but won’t play every game.

He said play ‘ok’. To me that is around 6/10, do a job. You’re not going to have a whole squad of 8-9/10 Cameron Brannigans sitting on the bench and not even making the matchday squad maybe. You need some steady-eddie Anthony Forde’s who can do a job in 2-3 positions but won’t play every game.
He's a really decent footballer. Hasn't ever got established in a position which is unlucky for him. I'm sure he'd be a regular in a mid table side or one that didn't have so many good midfielders.

He's a really decent footballer. Hasn't ever got established in a position which is unlucky for him. I'm sure he'd be a regular in a mid table side or one that didn't have so many good midfielders.
That's a good point WO - he was really steady for us when covering right back (and i'm not saying he's a right back!) and the right side of midfield and obviously he was getting a run of games at that point. Certainly doesn't need to be singled out given his willingness to cover as requested.

Back
Top Bottom