January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no news 4 days to find out what the chairman and manager are about
Probably a little more about the Chairman.
I would think that lack of finance will be the issue.
Let's see. I really hope that the club have gone back to not announcing any transfers until they happen but have some concerns...

With a game tomorrow night I think it'll be highly likely we won't hear anything until either after the game tomorrow or Wednesday. Something tells me that's it's gonna be a young striker nobody has ever heard of.

Its going to be a disappointing week i think. I would not like to be Chris Williams having to put a positive spin on Friday morning......

Its going to be a disappointing week i think. I would not like to be Chris Williams having to put a positive spin on Friday morning......

We will sign a striker by the deadline, hopefully two. It’s a gamble to wait, but we may get a better deal if we let it go to the wire.
I know you are a negative troll, and that you must get a kick from it, but I must say your comments are becoming quite sad & pathetic really. Mostly I feel sad for you, and the apparent emptiness in your life that causes you to spend most of your time posting negativity on here. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom