January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So off to bed........

To dream of a Vaughan/Hylton combo being announced before lunchtime tomorrow. Both make Saturday’s squad -scoring in a impressive 3-0 win - securing our progression up the table to mid table safety and our first away win of the season.

Come on Tiger - throw some of that special green fairy dust around and make an old man happy!!!!

Sleep well...........

Rad ox five min fans forum is with KR 5.45pm tomorrow....think theres a longer q & a with KR fri 9-10 am .. ..though it is deadline day so maybe not?

So off to bed........

To dream of a Vaughan/Hylton combo being announced before lunchtime tomorrow. Both make Saturday’s squad -scoring in a impressive 3-0 win - securing our progression up the table to mid table safety and our first away win of the season.

Come on Tiger - throw some of that special green fairy dust around and make an old man happy!!!!

Sleep well...........

Would be nice wouldn't it. We can dream, and when we haven't signed anyone tomorrow night we can still dream about what might've been. Hopefully, if we get somebody, it'll be a proper WOW signing....

So off to bed........

Sleep well...........

Dreaming about a Vaughan/Hylton combo? Saucy devil.

Still, better than spending the evening discussing the relative benefits of the scenery along the M6 I guess.

I hope that Bazzer is staying awake all night!

We are into the final 24 hours... There may be news at 6am - maybe 5am! Who knows!!!!

23 hrs and 30 mins YES twenty three hours, 1,410 mins, 84,600 seconds till D day

So McAleny has gone on loan to Kilmarnock which is only 1 Mike further than Fleetwood to Oxford, recruitment is shambolic at OUFC

You could buy Kilmarnok for the price of a decent house in oxford. Unfortunately, many seem to overlook a lot of factors that would influence a player when making a decision such as this...

It’s more than football and any footballer with half a brain would think of those things.

Better wages (likely), cheaper living costs (definitely) and arguably better short term footballing prospects. Would I come here? Nah. I love OUFC but I’m thinking from a players perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom