January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the record please. Wait and see what tomorrow brings.
What? We have under 27 hrs to sign this striker that is still available but with all the hype around James Vaughn I’m sure there are better places clubs vying for his signature so we could end up with “ who the f**k is he “

H

abe you ever driven umthat far up North, and I don’t think he would be travelling daily
Yes many times. I agree it won't be every day but he'll probably want to go home to visit friends and family etc.

Bazzer, has it crossed your mind that his record of 6 goals in 50 odd matches since leaving Oxford has now shot him to the top of our wanted list.

Yes he was terrific for 17/18 games for us 2 years ago but not sure that makes our recruitment shambolic

Was he the answer based on his recent record ?
Didn’t say he was but I doubt he had the freedom at Fleetwood than what he had here and it was 5 goals in 15 league appearances last season and only 6 league games this season with no return but would have been worth a punt

What? We have under 27 hrs to sign this striker that is still available but with all the hype around James Vaughn I’m sure there are better places clubs vying for his signature so we could end up with “ who the f**k is he “
You have read the article last night yes? States it’ll be finalised today and announced tomorrow. You have no impact on whether we sign anyone or not so take a step back and just be a fan. It’s painful reading the continued negativity.

I know
You have read the article last night yes? States it’ll be finalised today and announced tomorrow. You have no impact on whether we sign anyone or not so take a step back and just be a fan. It’s painful reading the continued negativity.
I have no impact and neither have all the others mentioning transfers I’m not alone, but this window and the last window haven’t been that very good for OUFC and yes I am a fan and probably supporting a damn sight longer than you so when you get to the point and you see the s**t this club has been through since we moved to Grenoble road with all the false promises and bullshit we’ve been fed then yes I have a f*****g right to be a tad negative.

Last edited:
I have, plenty of times and it’s much better and quieter Heading north rather than south.
Took us a damn sight longer to get to our destination up north once we hit the Lake District than it did to come back down south, although with the M6 smart roadworks not finishing till 2022 it’s going to be a pain for anybody going North or South..... but the weather is better down here

Erm...... Traffic, scenery etc. I'd much rather drive North from Fleetwood than South, that's it. Anyone who's spent time stuck on the M6 will know.
Yes the scenery is nice but you are stuck both north and south bound so won’t make to much difference

It's actually only 25.5 hours...

I know

I have no impact and neither have all the others mentioning transfers I’m not alone, but this window and the last window haven’t been that very good for OUFC and yes I am a fan and probably supporting a damn sight longer than you so when you get to the point and you see the s**t this club has been through since we moved to Grenoble road with all the false promises and bullshit we’ve been fed then yes I have a f*****g right to be a tad negative.
What’s how long we have supported our team hit to do with anything? I’m not doubting your love for our club, I just find the endless drivel that you type quite painful. If we don’t sign our target tomorrow I’ll moan myself but I won’t get myself in a sweat over whether it is today or by the deadline tomorrow.

What’s how long we have supported our team hit to do with anything? I’m not doubting your love for our club, I just find the endless drivel that you type quite painful. If we don’t sign our target tomorrow I’ll moan myself but I won’t get myself in a sweat over whether it is today or by the deadline tomorrow.
Just entitled to an opinion, but drivel aside are you happy with our recruitment? Graham and Whyte aside that is.

Just entitled to an opinion, but drivel aside are you happy with our recruitment? Graham and Whyte aside that is.
This transfer window, yes I am. The delay in signing a striker is to be expected. January is an awful month to sign players.
I share your frustrations with the summer recruitment, was painfully slow.
I agree with others that KR should keep quiet until concrete news however the clammer and speculation on here at times is hoorendous.

Erm...... Traffic, scenery etc. I'd much rather drive North from Fleetwood than South, that's it. Anyone who's spent time stuck on the M6 will know.
Did that drive up to the Lakes last Thursday. Left here at 1.30pm, got to the outskirts of Manchester just before 5pm and it was stop-start for a few miles, then up past Lancaster the M6 was as quiet as the M40 at 6am on a Sunday. I could only smirk at the thought of those drivers tackling the M25 at that very moment. Anyway, back to the lack of transfer news....

This transfer window, yes I am. The delay in signing a striker is to be expected. January is an awful month to sign players.
I share your frustrations with the summer recruitment, was painfully slow.
I agree with others that KR should keep quiet until concrete news however the clammer and speculation on here at times is hoorendous.
I totally agree but until I see that elusive striker I and expect a hell of a lot of others will also be very frustrated........ nice to agree on things ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom