January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Vaughan is going to Pompey and Surridge is going to Sunderland. It's an absolute shocker. At least we have time.

Looks like Vaughan is going to Pompey and Surridge is going to Sunderland. It's an absolute shocker. At least we have time.

If that’s the case then it shows how crazy Robinson’s recruitment strategy is, waiting until the last minute, when all the spin back in October was that all the prep was being done then.

What about all of the wages that have bcome n freed up, that should allow easily 2 to be brought in.

If that’s the case then it shows how crazy Robinson’s recruitment strategy is, waiting until the last minute, when all the spin back in October was that all the prep was being don then.

What about all of the wages that have bcome n freed up, that should allow easily 2 to be brought in.

It's not a strategy if you can't get the players you want in that time.

Not sure why KR is getting criticised here, ultimately it is the player (and his agent) that hold all the cards. Vaughan is a player in demand, so can afford to wait until he has explored all of his options.

We may still get Vaughn with guaranteed starts something surely Pompey won’t guarantee that.

That would be my next move straight to Pompey asking about Pittman. He got very few minutes before they signed two new Forwards.

Just checked...he's played 800 minutes in the league this season...

Alan Nixon on Twitter is very reliable when it comes to football league transfers better then sky or any other media outlet.

Maybe so. It just annoys me that people pick up on something that's unsubstantiated to pile in on Robinson. Not that I'm a big fan of his, myself. I just wish people would hold back a little until they have more information. If Robinson wanted Vaughan and they've messed it up, fair enough, criticise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom