January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a quick bit of hunting...Ryan Seager?

On loan at Telstar from Southampton...has played 500 minutes this season...also went on loan to MK in 2017

So a quick bit of hunting...Ryan Seager?

On loan at Telstar from Southampton...has played 500 minutes this season...also went on loan to MK in 2017

Unlikely - been on trial at Bristol Rovers so not sure he is still out there.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Nile Ranger still without a club. Lucky for us we've already turned him down but what if Robinson has no luck elsewhere?
I'm not saying for one minute I'd want him but surely it wouldn't be considered. Would it

Did anyone else pick up on the little ditty in ROs sports bulletin last night that Robinson refuses to fly and so has to drive everywhere?

That’s not knocking him in anyway, I know lots of people have flying phobia’s, just surprised it hasn’t been mentioned before.

Did anyone else pick up on the little ditty in ROs sports bulletin last night that Robinson refuses to fly and so has to drive everywhere?

That’s not knocking him in anyway, I know lots of people have flying phobia’s, just surprised it hasn’t been mentioned before.

With recent events around football & flying its not a bad choice to be fair.....

Probably why he insists on doing all pre-seasons in Ireland as well as on home shores. What could go wrong on a boat?

There are trains and tunnels... There is no need to fly to NL - and have to hire a car when you get there.

Timewise, it's about the same by plane or train - and a car can be taken on a train.

It has. That's why his pre-seasons are always in Ireland

How will he cope then when Tiger realises his vision and takes us into the Champions League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom