January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the players. I don’t see a lack of effort or care. I think the lack of quality and cohesion in the squad. I see no signs of that improving. Seems we’re struggling to bring in players just as we did in the summer.

With Smith, McMahon, Norman, Holmes all going back or being loaned out it’s almost like subbing the sub!

Plus Tsun-Dai, Garbutt, can’t even get near the first team. Jamie Hanson’s only in the team because he wasn’t good enough in midfield and we don’t have a better right back. Mackie is only playing because we don’t have anyone else.

It’s just an utter mess!

You don’t see a lack of effort? Not seen the game from Tuesday?

My guess is that after the game on Tuesday night, we will be told it will be 48 hours before we have a striker in

What’s the problem of making jokes about a fictional character?

A nonsense comment, irrespective of your personal religious beliefs. Jesus’ existence is not denied by credible historians, religious or otherwise. Making pejorative comments which you know will anger some for the sake of a cheap laugh is not cool. Back to the football?

A nonsense comment, irrespective of your personal religious beliefs. Jesus’ existence is not denied by credible historians, religious or otherwise. Making pejorative comments which you know will anger some for the sake of a cheap laugh is not cool. Back to the football?

Oh dear, not the most sensible road to go down on a football forum, very subjective.

As we all know, we have one striker, Mackie, a 8 odd goal a season striker, KR is looking for another striker, why not, in the mean time, put Bradbury in the squad???, Yes he's young a bit raw, but why not give him a go , what have we to lose????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom