Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Look bud, it's clear he's not got much sensi, might be a bit of a skunk and on rocky ground, but - tries desperately to think of a way to lever red leb into the conversation...

A few years back I spoke to Luke on the phone. He pitched me a business investment; it was some sort of health club/health cafe combo up north although he spent much of the initial phone call lambasting Becky Vardy's behaviour during their marriage.

We never did discuss his cannabis empire... Although now I think about it, I wonder if the health club/cafe really meant one of those Dutch cafes where you get high on cake and brownies.

True story.

Last edited:
Another one for our Porridge XI.

Terry Parker, Graham Rix, John Durnin, Jefferson Louis …

You jest, but with Chapman, McCormick in goal, Weatherstone and Alsop who both should've been...

...we're not too far short of raising that team for the away day at HMP Slade.

Alex Fisher has been released by Yeovil.
Aaron Martin is released by Eastleigh.
Tyrone Marsh offered a new contract at Boreham Wood. If anyone wants to feel old then Tyrone Marsh is now 30!
Can't believe how bad a season Boreham wood have had this season.

Last edited:
I remember questioning luke foster as a footballer on this is United fórum around 2008, and got lambasted by all kinds of folk….including either foster himself, or at least his dad! 😝

I remember questioning luke foster as a footballer on this is United fórum around 2008, and got lambasted by all kinds of folk….including either foster himself, or at least his dad! 😝
It would have been his dad.
Some players did used to post on the old forum. I remember Ryan Clarke getting extremely upset with me when I jokingly put that it wasn’t good enough that he hadn’t joined in the celebration of a goal by running all the way to the other end of the pitch!

Rebekah Vardy is furious that the guy she swapped for a player further up the league has been jailed…. Why? Was she getting child support from him?

Andy Woodman’s Bromley beat Altrincham 3-1 in their National League play-off semi-final this afternoon. So both teams in next Sunday’s final will be managed by a former Oxford United player.

Back
Top Bottom