Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Ah yes, that altruistic organisation Spotify 😉

It’s a good listen. Bash always sounds like a good sort and a good player for us during difficult times.
I'll get to Bash in a few months, didn't know about this pod until you posted the link so I'm back in 2022 with Andy Burgess and Matt Murphy accompanying me on my next runs.

Thanks for the heads up.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I'll get to Bash in a few months, didn't know about this pod until you posted the link so I'm back in 2022 with Andy Burgess and Matt Murphy accompanying me on my next runs.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm guessing that the Andy Burgess one is a poetry recital.

Jordan Graham released by Birmingham
I genuinely find it amazing that a mid-table Championship club with their recent financial and ownership record have a wage bill of £31.1m per annum (at least according to the article).

I genuinely find it amazing that a mid-table Championship club with their recent financial and ownership record have a wage bill of £31.1m per annum (at least according to the article).

I don't find it amazing tbh when you see what Reading had to be relegated and this under restrictions by the FL. We weren't much better last season either considering the likely wage bill. So football finances no longer surprise me unless it is making regular profits. :)

Yes, in their 21/22 accounts, staff costs come to £31.1m (£27.6 salaries - 192 staff in total, 67 playing staff, 64 training staff). On Revenues of £17.5m they lost £24m. Debts of £77m.

ex scholar, Damian Niemczycki signs for Margate

Ben Hinchliffe starts for Stockport County in the playoff final today.

Back
Top Bottom