SPL Roofe scored from the spot for Rangers in their win

EFL Sercombe's pen was saved in Cheltenham's 3-2 defeat by Doncaster

EFL L2 Payne scored a consolation for scum in their 1-3 defeat

three ex players had mixed success with penalty taking over the weekend

SPL Roofe scored from the spot for Rangers in their win

EFL Sercombe's pen was saved in Cheltenham's 3-2 defeat by Doncaster

EFL L2 Payne scored a consolation for scum in their 1-3 defeat
Didn’t Sercombe score the rebound?

Robbie Hall has just scored to put Barnet 2-1 up against Aldershot with a cracking finish.

Tony McMahon in joint caretaker charge at Scunthorpe

Wasn’t he commuting on occasion to train with us from South Shields or Bishop Auckland or somesuch?

It’s still over two hours in the car from the north east to Scunthorpe. Just get a gig at Carlisle, Hartlepool or in Scotland instead, Tony!

Wasn’t he commuting on occasion to train with us from South Shields or Bishop Auckland or somesuch?

It’s still over two hours in the car from the north east to Scunthorpe. Just get a gig at Carlisle, Hartlepool or in Scotland instead, Tony!
It was somewhere in the north but given he had spent 3.5 seasons at Bradford prior to joining us, I assume he is used to the semi commute that Scunthorpe would be.
I think the bigger problem with us was that there was a death in the family (I think) at basically the same time he joined us.

George McInnes, a legendary angler who claims to have landed more salmon in Scotland than anyone else, past or present, has retired from his job as a ghillie on the River Tay

George McInnes, a legendary angler who claims to have landed more salmon in Scotland than anyone else, past or present, has retired from his job as a ghillie on the River Tay
?

Sorry should have read the article first

?

Sorry should have read the article first

Ha I did wonder where Oxford United would get a mention when I started reading the article as it mostly about salmon fishing in Scotland. Not a player I’d heard of and had to check RageOnline to check he was actually a player for us.

Ha I did wonder where Oxford United would get a mention when I started reading the article as it mostly about salmon fishing in Scotland. Not a player I’d heard of and had to check RageOnline to check he was actually a player for us.
me too

Back
Top Bottom