Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

[edit] Rob Dickie tipped for a future England squad, and to be playing in the Premier League, whether with QPR or someone else.
Let's hope we've got our sell-ons, appearances and international call-up clauses sorted out.

Last edited:
Rob Atkinson tipped for a future England squad, and to be playing in the Premier League, whether with QPR or someone else.
Let's hope we've got our sell-ons, appearances and international call-up clauses sorted out.

Think you’ve got your Dickie in a twist.

Rob Dickie tipped for a future England squad, and to be playing in the Premier League, whether with QPR or someone else.

Newcastle's first new signing?

How well has he done.

Attachments

• aacab125-4de1-4f9e-8d4f-cd2546e23c3e.jpg
    aacab125-4de1-4f9e-8d4f-cd2546e23c3e.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 68
  • React
Reactions: MJB
Joe Rothwell linked with move to Rangers
and a host of other clubs

He was OOC when he left.

True but we did sell him.

He was under 24 so we could have got compensation by tribunal but we agreed a non-disclosed deal with Blackburn before a tribunal was necessary. This may (or may not) have included a sell on

True but we did sell him.

He was under 24 so we could have got compensation by tribunal but we agreed a non-disclosed deal with Blackburn before a tribunal was necessary. This may (or may not) have included a sell on

Interesting. I knew we were compensated but hadn't considered a sell-on could be part of that.

Are there any examples of this?

Interesting. I knew we were compensated but hadn't considered a sell-on could be part of that.

Are there any examples of this?

I can't think of one. If it had gone to tribunal, it is likely that a sell on would have been included.

I just wouldn't rule it out.

Back
Top Bottom