Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Joe Rothwell linked with move to Rangers
Lundstram seems to have come good for them recently, + Roofe seems to be going well too. Would be nice for Rothwell to end up there also

Jack Stevens, no not that one. Has joined Banbury Utd.

See a fair bit of him for the u18’s. Good striker for us during that time so be interesting to see how he goes for Banbury and with Whing as his manager.
good luck to the 'other' Jack Stevens.... agree he looked promising for our U18s

Predictably slipping down the leagues. Wasn‘t he the one we sent back to Arsenal for disrupting team meetings ? And he was rumoured to have turned down Peterborough as the shale in the car Park might have chipped his car? Just shows you need application as well as ability. At least he sort of tried when he played for us, unlike the two Man City loanees, who spent nearly every minute of every game for us shrugging their shoulders and pointing. I think (?) they’re both out of the league now, and Crowley is heading the same way.

Predictably slipping down the leagues. Wasn‘t he the one we sent back to Arsenal for disrupting team meetings ? And he was rumoured to have turned down Peterborough as the shale in the car Park might have chipped his car? Just shows you need application as well as ability. At least he sort of tried when he played for us, unlike the two Man City loanees, who spent nearly every minute of every game for us shrugging their shoulders and pointing. I think (?) they’re both out of the league now, and Crowley is heading the same way.
He played well at (I think) Port Vale, but was pretty underwhelming.
He certainly upset MAPP big time ( he was sent back to Arsenal early).
As you rightly say it's all about application and Crowley could have done do better.

He played well at (I think) Port Vale, but was pretty underwhelming.
He certainly upset MAPP big time ( he was sent back to Arsenal early).
As you rightly say it's all about application and Crowley could have done do better.
I remember the vale away game he scored in. Looked decent but remember some fans even then saying he looked lazy. Very gifted player apparently.

Its worth mentioning some footballers don't even like football but have a god given talent. Think Assou-Ekotto or Stephen Ireland, but there will be plenty.

Back
Top Bottom