England v Italy EURO 2020 Cup Final

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
On the PL players. All during the season. When 99% of players took the knee we were told it because of reason a/b/c/d.

Was surprised to see him not kneel as a few weeks and many months prior, he did.

That also goes for numerous other PL players during the euros.

Why would he be a hypocrite?

Does he not have the right to choose?

Definitely.

But should he pick and choose his moments when the narrative fits?

All comes back to the changing the reasoning behind the whole knee taking.

Why did OUFC stop then restart
?

Put down the beer, take your time and start again.

I’ll ask one question.

Where is the racism in me booing?
And just another thing I think that taking the knee has run it’s course but I certainly won’t boo it

Maybe not but they can still had your because no one gives a s**t about what you post

Bazzer I respect you. You make me smile with your posts on here but on this and calling for people to be banned for booing, you are miles off.

I guarantee you this. People will boo at GR and people will not be banned Because of this. Trust me. I know.

Bazzer I respect you. You make me smile with your posts on here but on this and calling for people to be banned for booing, you are miles off.

I guarantee you this. People will boo at GR and people will not be banned Because of this. Trust me. I know.
GR?

Definitely.

But should he pick and choose his moments when the narrative fits?

All comes back to the changing the reasoning behind the whole knee taking.

Why did OUFC stop then restart
?

Did the reason behind taking the knee really change though?

Or did people associated with BLM change (or introduce) their narrative?

Did players who were taking the knee believe the simple three words 'Black Lives Matter' or were they really desperate to defund the police?

Did the reason behind taking the knee really change though?

Or did people associated with BLM change (or introduce) their narrative?

Did players who were taking the knee believe the simple three words 'Black Lives Matter' or were they really desperate to defund the police?
It’s funny how England seem to be the only ones who are dining this. I was surprised that a facist country like Italy took the knee in the final.
My only gripe about the taking of the knee and yes I do know why they do it, is after almost 2 years people still don’t understand the taking of the knee.

Some people's reasoning for booing may not be racist in and of itself, but by doing so they are undoubtedly enabling, emboldening and perpetuating the behaviour of those who most certainly are abhorrently racist.

And that for me is why joining in with booing is and always will be indefensible. No reasoning you can attempt to give, no squirrels about hypocrisy and no "it's my personal choice" defence can ever justify it. You have simply decided, whether you like it or not (which is neither here or there by the way), to embolden racists and that's for you and your conscience to wrestle with, rather than try and convince anyone on here or anywhere else that it's the right course of action.

It’s funny how England seem to be the only ones who are dining this. I was surprised Banda it’s country like Italy took the knee in the final.

I don't have strong feelings on who does or doesn't do it.

It should be down to individual choice although being part of a team will always complicate this.

Some people's reasoning for booing may not be racist in and of itself, but by doing so they are undoubtedly enabling, emboldening and perpetuating the behaviour of those who most certainly are abhorrently racist.

And that for me is why joining in with booing is and always will be indefensible. No reasoning you can attempt to give, no squirrels about hypocrisy and no "it's my personal choice" defence can ever justify it. You have simply decided, whether you like it or not (which is neither here or there by the way), to embolden racists and that's for you and your conscience to wrestle with, rather than try and convince anyone on here or anywhere else that it's the right course of action.

Yeah, to adapt the old cliche: not everyone booing taking the knee is racist, but everyone who is racist is booing taking the knee.

Well said

Did he kneel? Will he do so for Leicester if the PL carry this on?

Is that not worth asking?

Will he became a hypocrite?
This is not about people not talking the knee is about people booing those that do.

Back
Top Bottom