England v Croatia..............

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members

Essexyellows

Should scrape a win to build up more false hope.
Expect the headlines to be about booing the knee which Croatia won`t be joining in with...........

I find it difficult to feign any interest in the England team as I don`t know who half of them are let alone for whom they play.
I thought the fact they are playing Johnny Foreigners would be enough for you, no? 😉

cmon England ...heres hoping 'our' CB pairing arent too leaky or calamitous

I thought the fact they are playing Johnny Foreigners would be enough for you, no? 😉

No.
Nice to see the BBC going "woke overload" with wimmin pitchside, one is brown and I`m hoping the other is a lesbian.** :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

** it is a joke woke folk

I find it difficult to feign any interest in the England team as I don`t know who half of them are let alone for whom they play.
Why did you start a thread on it then 😅

Also a lack of knowledge isn’t something to be applauded. It’s not cool to be ignorant!

I’m hoping I can justify some sparkling wine tonight. Will be a difficult game as Croatia are no slouches

Why did you start a thread on it then 😅

Also a lack of knowledge isn’t something to be applauded. It’s not cool to be ignorant!
It does seem to be pretty cool on here to at least pretend you don't know anything above League 1 level and have never heard of players who play every week in the Premier League, whilst still knowing that all top level footballers are fairies who fall over and scream at the slightest touch.

Very negative line up mind. If you were Shaw or Chilwell you'd be furious.

Just for clarity I have no interest and do not watch the Premier League unless it is on in the pub or similar.
Ergo I have little idea who is in the England team.

I do know who Luka Modric is.............

Couldn't help noticing the anti monarchists repected the national anthem.

Back
Top Bottom