EFL - The Covid-19 decision

Or Beauchamp at home to Blackpool? Edit - OK full back. What about Langan against Arsenal? You could put that down to an error by Pat Jennings I suppose.

Last edited:
the
It ( Hinshelwood' s goal at Goodison Park) is right up there amongst the very best OUFC goals ever

Mcdonald's at Wimbledon should be amongst them too, one of my faves was scored at the Manor by Gary Rambo Briggs, with a diving header, from outside the penatly area of the opposition ,( who I cant recall who it was against, can anyone remind ?- but I can remember that goal),
Manchester Utd past Gary Bailey and the commentators said he had no one marking him, they ought to look again

Thanks. Hopefully you can sort out issues. Friend told me about some of the issues at the Kassam. Such as you only get access x amount of time before kick off. Food and drink don't make much money from and most is cash only.

We have been screwed over but owners, former owners. The council, just about everyone and everyone. So its nice to be slightly on the up at the moment.

Genuine question, you say you have a 3 year deal at St Andrews and your home attendances average 6.5k how can you afford to exist to f as I presume you’re a sting rent to Birmingham city.
This isn’t a dig looking for a row or any other type of hit but a genuine question.

Genuine question, you say you have a 3 year deal at St Andrews and your home attendances average 6.5k how can you afford to exist to f as I presume you’re a sting rent to Birmingham city.
This isn’t a dig looking for a row or any other type of hit but a genuine question.

As it's rolling we have no idea how much yearly is. I would expect if we do go up. A lot more will be willing to get a season ticket.

Selling a player or two helps. We sold McCallum for a rumoured 3.5 Million. On top of that we made some money on Maddison add ons. We could do with Callum Wilson being sold for a good fee.

The two FA cup games with Brummie's helped.

I guess not having overheads for the ground helps at this current moment,

Assuming teams are waiting for the vote, then will need to test and wait for results, we are probably a week ahead of the game. In a 4 or 5 week training window, that could be significant.
Looks like we are not getting ahead at all sadly, the EFL have confirmed 4 League 1 teams have been tested since Wednesday. Looks like a decision has been made even if it hasn’t been announced. Pompey have confirmed they are one of the teams that have been tested.

Looks like we are not getting ahead at all sadly, the EFL have confirmed 4 League 1 teams have been tested since Wednesday. Looks like a decision has been made even if it hasn’t been announced. Pompey have confirmed they are one of the teams that have been tested.
I thought that we were the first team to take the players out of furlough and get players back in? If not, we're certainly not losing ground.

According to locals in Booker we have been training all of this week in groups and the whole squad trained today.

So will presume Fleetwood are also operational as well then. What do we think for start dates? 3 weeks?

So will presume Fleetwood are also operational as well then. What do we think for start dates? 3 weeks?
I would guess at 11th/15th July for semi's with the final 25th/26th July.

Edit- just seen that the final PL dates are 26th July, so maybe all the playoff finals taking place on Saturday 25th July. Villa Park, Spurs and Old Trafford could all be used as neutral venues. Then PL completes on the Sunday with the FA Cup final on 1st August. Then a condensed season starting at the end of September!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom