EFL - The Covid-19 decision

I would ask Matty Taylor and James Henry what suits them best, seeing as an enormous percentage of our goals come from those two and their subsequent link. Whatever is best for their partnership is what we should play, because when those two get going nothing else matters.

I would ask Matty Taylor and James Henry what suits them best, seeing as an enormous percentage of our goals come from those two and their subsequent link. Whatever is best for their partnership is what we should play, because when those two get going nothing else matters.
Well Brannagan matters even more, indeed if anyone gets going it's usually because of him.

I’d argue that Sam Long should start at RB. He’s been brilliant in the big cup games against premier Lge opposition. I think he is coming on leaps and bounds. A real chance for him to shine on the big stage.

I’d argue that Sam Long should start at RB. He’s been brilliant in the big cup games against premier Lge opposition. I think he is coming on leaps and bounds. A real chance for him to shine on the big stage.

A fair shout.

With the potential for up to 5 substitutes being used, the quality of our squad should really begin to show. Imagine getting an hour in and being able to bring 5 of the likes of Sykes, Mous, Kelly, Thorne, Forde, Woodburn, Agyei and (for the last 3 minutes) Mackie on? Even a fit and motivated Robbie Hall, or Jamie Hanson could still make a difference in a 3 game shoot out.

With the potential for up to 5 substitutes being used, the quality of our squad should really begin to show. Imagine getting an hour in and being able to bring 5 of the likes of Sykes, Mous, Kelly, Thorne, Forde, Woodburn, Agyei and (for the last 3 minutes) Mackie on? Even a fit and motivated Robbie Hall, or Jamie Hanson could still make a difference in a 3 game shoot out.
Is the 5 sub rule for ok divisions or just the premiership

Currently only confirmed for the PL but wouldn't be surprised to see it extended to all remaining games.
But to many could disrupt the shape and how turns reformable has been before they’re introduced to the field of play

But to many could disrupt the shape and how turns reformable has been before they’re introduced to the field of play
I'm not going to lie Bazzer, I'm not sure what you're saying here!

But if you're saying about not disrupting the team too much with too many changes, then yes you have to find the right balance. But having Cam Bran giving it everything for an hour knowing that you could then bring on Liam Kelly or Ben Woodburn without losing quality is huge.

Equally, being able to swap Forde and Long depending on the score, or let Gorrin dominate before using Thorne to shore things up. And then you also have the likes of Agyei, Mackie or Sykes to come on to make a real impact.

How we rotate players is important, but knowing that we can swap like for like across the whole team can only be a positive.

I'm not going to lie Bazzer, I'm not sure what you're saying here!

But if you're saying about not disrupting the team too much with too many changes, then yes you have to find the right balance. But having Cam Bran giving it everything for an hour knowing that you could then bring on Liam Kelly or Ben Woodburn without losing quality is huge.

Equally, being able to swap Forde and Long depending on the score, or let Gorrin dominate before using Thorne to shore things up. And then you also have the likes of Agyei, Mackie or Sykes to come on to make a real impact.

How we rotate players is important, but knowing that we can swap like for like across the whole team can only be a positive.
should that not be let Gorrin dominate before getting a yellow card

Wonder if iFollow have upgraded the hamster wheel and servers in anticipation? Or will fishing the stream be better?

Eastwood
Forde Dickie Moore Ruffels
Gorrin
Woodburn Brannagan
Henry Taylor Browne

Not a bad line-up.
That line-up still leaves us with. Stevens, long, Mous, Thorne, Sykes, Kelly, Hall, Agyei, Makie and Napa. That's with Kelly ! anyone ITK with him ?
If they increase the number of subs we can use can we have more on the bench ?

Back
Top Bottom