EFL - The Covid-19 decision

I suppose the concern is if Liverpool have to complete all their fixtures but win the league in their first or second match, they will possibly use a few fringe players in the remaining games. That might mean that theyll want to keep him there.

I don't think Ben Woodburn is anywhere near the thoughts for their 1st team, they have youngsters they used in the Cups like Curtis Jones and the lad they signed from Fulham (+ others) ahead of him now. Woodburn is really playing for a career at another club imo.

I don't think Ben Woodburn is anywhere near the thoughts for their 1st team, they have youngsters they used in the Cups like Curtis Jones and the lad they signed from Fulham (+ others) ahead of him now. Woodburn is really playing for a career at another club imo.
Stop it youll get me all excited at the prospect of us signing the likes of Woodburn, and Browne on permanents if we make the Championship promised land ??

That was probably the best goal I’ve seen by an oxford full back past or present. What a belter!!!!!!!

Close call. Have you seen this one?
No. Apologies. Although i'm assuming it was a cracker. But best can have various meanings and the Ruffels goal at Shrewsbury and come to think of it the Langan goal at home to Shrewsbury would take some beating for completely different reasons. But that's a new thread altogether. Lets not go there !

Good news.

Can we organise a friendly or is that banned? Maybe a Championship club would be interested in getting an extra warm up game in even if we play their fringe players.
There's two being planned for this week already - both against Championship clubs. Being played behind closed doors I reckon :cool:

Woodburn hasn't played a competitive minute for 6(?) months now. I wouldn't have him too close to our starting XI at present, we've got others who've done a sterling job during his absence.

Woodburn hasn't played a competitive minute for 6(?) months now. I wouldn't have him too close to our starting XI at present, we've got others who've done a sterling job during his absence.
I agree. But remember the others haven’t played a competitive game for 2 months either.

Hope it works out for you lot, its a disgrace what has happened in Coventry. Its been bad for us since leaving The Manor, but off the chart shite for you since leaving Highfield Road.

Thanks. Hopefully you can sort out issues. Friend told me about some of the issues at the Kassam. Such as you only get access x amount of time before kick off. Food and drink don't make much money from and most is cash only.

We have been screwed over but owners, former owners. The council, just about everyone and everyone. So its nice to be slightly on the up at the moment.

Thanks. Hopefully you can sort out issues. Friend told me about some of the issues at the Kassam. Such as you only get access x amount of time before kick off. Food and drink don't make much money from and most is cash only.

We have been screwed over but owners, former owners. The council, just about everyone and everyone. So its nice to be slightly on the up at the moment.
Happy to do a ground swap with you!

Happy to do a ground swap with you!

No ground for no ground seams fair ! better than what we have been offered before

I believe you guys did offer a share. With a couple of other clubs. Would have been helpful for me as live down the A34.

Last edited:
albeit that was a consolation goal in a cup replay, that has to be right up there amongst the best OUFC goals scored, ever
Better than Mcdonald at Wimbledon?

Better than Mcdonald at Wimbledon?
the
It ( Hinshelwood' s goal at Goodison Park) is right up there amongst the very best OUFC goals ever

Mcdonald's at Wimbledon should be amongst them too, one of my faves was scored at the Manor by Gary Rambo Briggs, with a diving header, from outside the penatly area of the opposition ,( who I cant recall who it was against, can anyone remind ?- but I can remember that goal),

Back
Top Bottom