EFL Wycombe seek EFL approval for name change

And we (argyle) nearly joined them in a) going bust and then b ) going out of the league. Hence how grateful we are to have a great Chairman building a financially sustainable club

Or perhaps not
As you waited a respectable amount of time before pointing that out, I think that's fair enough.

I forget the season, but I vaguely remember a Tuesday night game at ours when you were rock bottom, but stiĺl filled the away "end" and sang throughout despite losing ?5-0. If it's not Us, I hope Plymouth go up over any of the other contenders.

God look at them teams, Halifax, Torquay, Darlington, Southend, Kidderminster, Macclesfield and Rushden all in NL now or bust! with Scunthorpe to join them!

You missed out York as well - if you told their fans in 2002 that twenty years later they'd be 26 points in the league behind Brackley, they'd probably not be best pleased!

And 20 years later, only three of the 24 teams have made it up to the Championship......we're doing better than most!!

You missed out York as well - if you told their fans in 2002 that twenty years later they'd be 26 points in the league behind Brackley, they'd probably not be best pleased!

And 20 years later, only three of the 24 teams have made it up to the Championship......we're doing better than most!!
Brackley? Who are they??

York have just sold Bootham Crescent for £7m which will clear a good chunk, if not all of their debt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom