CWC 19 England ??????? v Bangladesh ??

England got a great opening partnership and they look unstoppable now. Just clever batting with some indifferent bowling and fielding from Bangladesh. I felt they bowled Shakib too much early on and the lack of control now is a by product of it.

Just hope Buttler has a twinge and nothing more.

England got a great opening partnership and they look unstoppable now. Just clever batting with some indifferent bowling and fielding from Bangladesh. I felt they bowled Shakib too much early on and the lack of control now is a by product of it.

Just hope Buttler has a twinge and nothing more.

me too

Smashed the ball out the ground- amazing shot! - .... and possibly injured himself in the process ? .... worst comes to worst Bairstow could take wicket keeping duties on?

me too

Smashed the ball out the ground- amazing shot! - .... and possibly injured himself in the process ? .... worst comes to worst Bairstow could take wicket keeping duties on?
The nice thing with Bairstow in the team, there is no hassle to hide Buttler in the field and no pressure him to make it worse.

I did like the 4 England ran today. Not seen that for a long time

And another Buttler 6!

Buttler definitely injured here. England have to think long term with it for me.

that was a decent catch to take Buttler's wicket! :sneaky:

Morgan dropped ...then gone a few balls later 340-5 3.1 overs left

Morgan gone, but that score is more than enough to win this match surely. With some good disciplined bowling I think we should win comfortably.

Stokes gone cheaply for 6 ! .... 341-6 now

Entertaining catch to dismiss Stokes

So Bangladesh require 387 to win. Tall order is an understatement.

Great innings from Roy shame to get out, but that’s one day cricket, rotate the strike play shots and build a big target.

Now for Buttler and Morgan to go past 300 hopefully!

350 would be a massive ask for Bangladesh, when considering the average first innings at Cardiff is 240.

Roy has visions of 6 sixes in an over the way he approached that over, as he was giving it a go whatever.

Yeah nice little cameos from the bowlers. Solid performance today.

Back
Top Bottom