National News Conservative Party

Well the state won`t give them "more" so its down to them to graft and take opportunities.

And why are all these Central/Eastern European folk jumping on dinghy's from France to get here to be "worse off" may one ask?
When the Nazis first moved across Poland and into Lithuania they would round up all the Jews, march them to the outskirts of town and commit mass murder, shooting them as they stood in pre dug trenches. This happened in hundreds of locations, on such a scale that the Nazis couldn't do it alone. They needed the help of the local population. Some locals abhorred the action and tried to shelter Jews. Others felt similarly but were too scared for their own lives and the lives of their families so kept their heads down. However there was a group who disliked, to different degrees, the Jews simply because they were different to themselves. Some of these would have been quietly pleased the Nazis were 'doing something' but then shocked to find out what they were doing. Some lined the routes to the out of town trenches jeering the Jew, throwing stones at them or the odd fist or boot. Some would follow the Jews to the trenches and watch them being murdered as if it was some kind of spectator sport. And some actively participated in the murderous rout.

One of the things I always wonder about everyone I know, everyone I see on TV, everyone I read in print etc is 'which one these groups would they fall into'?

And at this point we invoke Godwins Law.

Thank you.

Didn`t answer the question did you?

"13,000 Albanians had arrived in the UK in 2022 - a third of all those who had come in small boats.
Many are single, adult men - the numbers represent around 1% of Albania's working age men, according to figures from Eurostat."

So, if poverty and destitution await why are they coming here?

Reality - to work illegally or being exploited by criminal gangs, but they still perceive they are "better off" being here.
Then there are the consequences that, once here, they take out of the "pot" without putting anything in, so there is less left for others in need.
And so on............

Having controlled routes, knowing who is coming in and who is leaving is not, in anyway, relative to being a Nazi.

This country was/is built on migration and integration, but, like many see-saws it has tipped too far the wrong way.

Thank you.

"13,000 Albanians had arrived in the UK in 2022 - a third of all those who had come in small boats.
Many are single, adult men - the numbers represent around 1% of Albania's working age men, according to figures from Eurostat."

Reality - to work illegally or being exploited by criminal gangs, but they still perceive they are "better off" being here.
Then there are the consequences that, once here, they take out of the "pot" without putting anything in, so there is less left for others in need.
And so on............

Having controlled routes, knowing who is coming in and who is leaving is not, in anyway, relative to being a Nazi.

This country was/is built on migration and integration, but, like many see-saws it has tipped too far the wrong way.

When did Albania move to become Central/Eastern Europe?

Thank you.

And so on............

If they’re working in the black economy, they’re off grid. So won’t be taking anything out of a pot.
If they’re not working in the black economy, they are contributors to the pot, just like yourself.

When did Albania move to become Central/Eastern Europe?
Don't matter do it

They're all forrin.

Comin' over here, simulataneuosly steeling our benefits AND our jobs (as well as moving those currently in the bottom 5th for poverty, up into the next centile).

Best not mention the human trafficking or slavery elements...or the cost those who do come have already paid 🤫

Oh……

How many MPs (of all parties) have had the whip removed?

Corbyn & Hancock spring to mind, I know there are others but can't remember who they are.

Answered my own question but the numbers may have changed a bit more than 1:

Last edited:
When the Nazis first moved across Poland and into Lithuania they would round up all the Jews, march them to the outskirts of town and commit mass murder, shooting them as they stood in pre dug trenches. This happened in hundreds of locations, on such a scale that the Nazis couldn't do it alone. They needed the help of the local population. Some locals abhorred the action and tried to shelter Jews. Others felt similarly but were too scared for their own lives and the lives of their families so kept their heads down. However there was a group who disliked, to different degrees, the Jews simply because they were different to themselves. Some of these would have been quietly pleased the Nazis were 'doing something' but then shocked to find out what they were doing. Some lined the routes to the out of town trenches jeering the Jew, throwing stones at them or the odd fist or boot. Some would follow the Jews to the trenches and watch them being murdered as if it was some kind of spectator sport. And some actively participated in the murderous rout.

One of the things I always wonder about everyone I know, everyone I see on TV, everyone I read in print etc is 'which one these groups would they fall into'?
I've just seen this. I have a similar thought process. When I observe officious, petty managers or admin people at work I feel that although they would of course not have approved of or staffed the death camps they'd probably have been relied on to organize the transport, and maybe to help round up the victims - just following orders, and doing it as briskly and literally as they could.

I've just seen this. I have a similar thought process. When I observe officious, petty managers or admin people at work I feel that although they would of course not have approved of or staffed the death camps they'd probably have been relied on to organize the transport, and maybe to help round up the victims - just following orders, and doing it as briskly and literally as they could.

Well the Soviet Union and Maoist China never ran out of people willing to do the admin, organisation and provide labour for the murder of even more millions so you will probably never struggle to staff a murderous tyranny, I don't think most of the people involved are actually true believers in a particular cause, just the power of group think and the need to stay on the right side of whoever is in power to get by in life, unless you have been in that situation i suppose its hard to know if you would "break bad" or not.

I can think of a certain Kidlington based group that would join in and love it a bit to much though.

Jeez, talk about true colours showing! He sounds like an extremist follower of that ‘no such thing as society’ woman. Maybe he could explain just what we should be expecting in return for our tax money?

I'd assume Tory Donors getting lucrative contracts for doing nothing.

I'd assume Tory Donors getting lucrative contracts for doing nothing.
Wharehouse upon wharehouse of utterly useless PPE and Covid test kits which are now in the process of being destroyed by prisoners. That's what your tax pounds have bought folks, whilst those who got the contracts have trousered your hard earned (y)

Since 1990, the number of billionaires in the UK has gone from just 15 to 177 last year. Their combined wealth has gone up by over 1000%, or £600 billion in that time. Between 2020 and 2022 alone, UK billionaire wealth rose by a staggering £150 billion.

Meanwhile, children's teeth rot in their heads, which (as any fule kno) can cause some pretty serious health complications later in life...and end up costing the tax payer even more money.

I mean, is provision of basic preventative health and dental care for all children really too much to ask in the 5th/7th richest nation on the planet with that much money sloshing around, doing virtually nobody any good whatsoever?

Perverse.

Wharehouse upon wharehouse of utterly useless PPE and Covid test kits which are now in the process of being destroyed by prisoners. That's what your tax pounds have bought folks, whilst those who got the contracts have trousered your hard earned (y)

Since 1990, the number of billionaires in the UK has gone from just 15 to 177 last year. Their combined wealth has gone up by over 1000%, or £600 billion in that time. Between 2020 and 2022 alone, UK billionaire wealth rose by a staggering £150 billion.

Meanwhile, children's teeth rot in their heads, which (as any fule kno) can cause some pretty serious health complications later in life...and end up costing the tax payer even more money.

I mean, is provision of basic preventative health and dental care for all children really too much to ask in the 5th/7th richest nation on the planet with that much money sloshing around, doing virtually nobody any good whatsoever?

Perverse.
Stop your whining, don't you realise if we let these people become obscenely rich that the wealth will trickle down to you, improving your sad and miserable life?

Perverse.
That Tory on Twitter looks like a full-time troll. He'll just smirk more, having wound up another batch of more decent people.

Correct me if I am wrong but...........Under 18`s get free dental check ups?

Our local NHS dentist has a sign in the window advertising for folk to register.

I`ve seen folk registering when in the waiting room.

Place has 6 treatment rooms and is always busy.

Is it different elsewhere?

Maybe living in a deprived postcode has its benefits? :D

Back
Top Bottom