• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Penny Mordant

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently Sky have Rishi on 185 and Penny on 26.
I can’t see her getting to 100. Even if she did, going to the wider party membership will only delay the inevitable.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him go over 200. There seems to be a move to thinking that he will be the unity candidate

Mordaunt camp claiming over 90 but the way the media is portraying it then it could be like the Johnson claim of having sufficient numbers.

As Boris is no longer in the game then its a moot point.

Penny provides the clean "not about the person/character" leadership that is needed IMHO.

Numbers are just "publicly declared" on the BBC.
Moot point = No comment 🤣🤣🤣

Fancy the "little England, bigoted, racist, white male privilege" Tories delivering a practicing Hindu of Indian heritage to Number 10. ;)
I think you'll find that in the main the Tory party preferred Liz Truss to him, when given the chance to vote him into office, so I'm not sure you can really make that claim.

I think you'll find that in the main the Tory party preferred Liz Truss to him, when given the chance to vote him into office, so I'm not sure you can really make that claim.

Membership went for the clean sheet, as they would with Penny.

As previously, if you ask the membership, Rishi is "tainted by association" with Boris, but the PP obviously worry about that less.

It is what it is - watch the markets and look forward to the budget............ ;)

As previously, if you ask the membership, Rishi is "tainted by association" with Boris,
What? The membership that would have voted Johnson back in if given the final say think Rishi is tainted by Johnson. You make no sense (as per).

What? The membership that would have voted Johnson back in if given the final say think Rishi is tainted by Johnson. You make no sense (as per).

He didn`t and would not have made the ballot - do keep up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom