Ex-Staff Chris Williams Leaves

Technically he hasn't left yet which is why the club might not have mentioned

They could have said it’s his last game though.

PRB announced the Head Groundsman’s last game on Tuesday. Would think the club could do a clap and a wave whilst presenting him something after 20+ years at the club.

All the best to Williams in his future challenges.

The rate at which the club is turning over staff is alarming

Didn’t I read on this forum earlier that he was leaving to be a General Manager of a National League side? If that is correct, and I have no clue if that’s so by the way, then no real drama as surely that’s a step up on his current role?

Last edited:
Random linesman who is working his last football match…makes sure he mentions it.
I believe that TW claimed it was the ref’s last game when it was actually the fourth official’s.

Honestly, this lot are dangerously incompetent.

Good thing they’re not in charge of a stadium move that will determine whether the club survives or not.

Staff member is working his last game for the club who has worked for OUFC for over 20 years…no mention of it.

Random linesman who is working his last football match…makes sure he mentions it.

You couldn’t make it up!
But the linesman won’t be coming back as a “customer”

I believe that TW claimed it was the ref’s last game when it was actually the fourth official’s.

Honestly, this lot are dangerously incompetent.

Good thing they’re not in charge of a stadium move that will determine whether the club survives or not.
He did say it was the refs last game.

Since he likes twitter, I’ve asked Grant why Tim didn’t mention it in his programme notes.

Back
Top Bottom