Manager/Coach Chris Short to leave

Big loss. Hopefully those he has identified are as good and agree to come.

Thanks and all the best Shorty.

All the best to Chris. I felt like he was a big part of our best comebacks, for the most part we finish matches stronger than our opponents.

Hopefully he will have let potential replacements know that we are a club that will massively value their input.

Watching the iFollow video it's also good to see Chris talking so warmly about the club, Karl, NMcW, Dwayne and the rest of the backroom staff, and the passion that everyone has. I know we're still reeling from last week, but the club is still in a really good position and hopefully able to build on everything Chris has built so far.

Shame, he was an integral part of the back room staff, who the players seemed to like a lot.

Fingers crossed his replacement has an equally positive effect.

Good luck Chris

A loss the club. I have only ever heard good things about the man.

Thanks to him for his work, will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Comes over as a really good guy, a big loss to OUFC. His commuting from York must have been very challenging. In his I follow interview apparently he slept at the training ground for three weeks!

Losing Chris Short is massive
He has been instrumental in getting the players back for games
He is highly rated and we have been lucky to have him for the past few years
It is the equivalent of losing Moore ,Atkinson or Branagan
Hopefully we will get someone decent

Comes over as a really good guy, a big loss to OUFC. His commuting from York must have been very challenging. In his I follow interview apparently he slept at the training ground for three weeks!

It has always seemed like when rather than if Chris Short would leave. Every time he signed a new contract, it felt like a bonus.

In comparison to his brother he seems a little Short.

*gets coat... leaves.

All the best Mr S !

Back
Top Bottom