General Blackpool Beef

Yet my fans still turning up in this thread so don't want to disappoint.
Soooo what's the weather like in Blackpool today its cold and rainy here in Oxford ? you guys got Bristol city tomorrow did you manage to get a ticket or did it sell out ? I know how hard it can be getting tickets to watch the biggest team in the country

Soooo what's the weather like in Blackpool today its cold and rainy here in Oxford ? you guys got Bristol city tomorrow did you manage to get a ticket or did it sell out ? I know how hard it can be getting tickets to watch the biggest team in the country

Didn't realise Bristol City were the biggest club in the country. 😁

It's a bit grim which is unusual for Blackpool. Got a season ticket so I will be there with my Dad and 7 year old boy. We sit nicely in the family stand as the North Stand is always sold out and don't want my Son hearing naughty language. Even Millwall fans were scared last home match.

1643971685713.png

It's a bit grim which is unusual for Blackpool. Got a season ticket so I will be there with my Dad and 7 year old boy. We sit nicely in the family stand as the North Stand is always sold out and don't want my Son hearing naughty language. Even Millwall fans were scared last home match.

View attachment 8087
You don't half write some shite it's always grim.in.blackpool Millwall fans scared of the might Blackpool have a word with yourself

View attachment 8087
Out of interest when did it sell out as me and a mate managed to get 2 tickets very easily just yesterday for tomorrows game in the north stand.

Out of interest when did it sell out as me and a mate managed to get 2 tickets very easily just yesterday for tomorrows game in the north stand.

You've done very well then considering they are not available. Regardless good to see you cheering on the boys in tangerine! PM me if you want to learn some songs.

1643973742793.png

Last edited:
You don't half write some shite it's always grim.in.blackpool Millwall fans scared of the might Blackpool have a word with yourself
I think you might be taking him a bit too seriously.

Average gate 21/22: 11856

Stadium Capacity: 17338.

Deficit: 5,482.

Hey ho. 🤷‍♀️

I suppose saying the "North Stand is always sold out" would be the same as us saying the West stand is always full......

Average gate 21/22: 11856

Stadium Capacity: 17338.

Deficit: 5,482.

Hey ho. 🤷‍♀️

I suppose saying the "North Stand is always sold out" would be the same as us saying the West stand is always full......

So in just over 4 years time we will be playing in a bigger stadium than the massive blackpool who can't even fill their's in a higher league and a stadium that isn't out of town and doesn't have the restrictions the kassam does. Big club my a**e.

So in just over 4 years time we will be playing in a bigger stadium than the massive blackpool who can't even fill their's in a higher league and a stadium that isn't out of town and doesn't have the restrictions the kassam does. Big club my a**e.
I just looked on their forum and they are genuinely obsessed with being a big club https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-big-is-our-fanbase.28738/

They are hilarious, I guess the north west does have a lot of genuinely big teams so they have some kind of weird short man syndrome

I reckon we have a higher percentage of exiles than them.

Although if you lived in Blackpool you would move out at the first chance.................. :ROFLMAO:
It's weird how different fanbases are so different. Middlesbrough fans were complimentary about us when we went up there for the cup game, reacted to Marcus Browne leaving with understanding and class.

Read Blackpool's forum and they all seem deluded, paranoid, weirdos. The Oyston years clearly turned most of them doolally.

Back
Top Bottom