General Blackpool Beef

Guys, give the lad some slack. He's not being rude or offensive. irritating ? maybe. But he's not taking it to far. I'm actually quite enjoying reading the banter

There is a plaque on the Brittania pub to commemorate the clubs founding, the hospital is called The Manor Hospital as a nod to its past.
Blue plaque at that .... OxVox were very instrumental in getting it approved etc marking the site where HUFC formed in 1893, only a couple of hundred yards across the (London ) Road from where the Manor Ground was, & private Manor hospital now stands

I`m not the person inhabiting another football clubs forum every day of the week.
Have you not got one of your own?
Are you lonely?
Are you despondent?
Or just bored of mid-table mediocrity?

Hey ho......
No just working and playing at the same time. No need to go deep.

Always had an interest in forums as used to run one until our chairman tried to sue us.

I've always liked Portsmouth. Went through hard times like us.

Been to blackpool a few times watching Oxford over the years. I would say that the are probably quite similar in many ways. 1 or 2 nice parts but quite a few areas well lets say aren't quite so nice. If that makes sense.
Regarding Pompey fans there a bit like you in as much as they think they are better than anyone else, obsessed with attendances and how big there away following is etc.

Yeah I am getting bored now, don't worry. It could be the end of our wonderful relationship. I've made some great new friends. Maybe when we sign Brannigan in the summer, we can have a re-union like in American Pie.
We don't have a Brannigan maybe that's the problem your trying to sign the wrong player.

No just working and playing at the same time. No need to go deep.

Always had an interest in forums as used to run one until our chairman tried to sue us.

So let me get this straight your 81 you are still working I'm guessing using a computer you used to run a football forum for Blackpool fans and you like playing games fair play to you my gramps was 79 when he died and didn't know how to answer his mobile phone let alone how to use a computer and he definitely wasn't still working you.must be a legend in Blackpool
Also do you use your bus pass to get from Blackpool to reading for your job or do you drive when you're not working from home

So let me get this straight your 81 you are still working I'm guessing using a computer you used to run a football forum for Blackpool fans and you like playing games fair play to you my gramps was 79 when he died and didn't know how to answer his mobile phone let alone how to use a computer and he definitely wasn't still working you.must be a legend in Blackpool
Also do you use your bus pass to get from Blackpool to reading for your job or do you drive when you're not working from home
You've rumbled me.

Late 30's, two kids, in the process of moving house... but I've always got time to speak with my new mates on here.

The club released a video where they let Chris Williams and Martin Brodetsky wander around the old site about a year ago. The sound quality is lacking in a few places, but it is an interesting watch...

Back
Top Bottom