Ex Player #9 James Constable

The home game was played on the 18th August and the away game was due to be played on 27th February (They went under during the week before this).

I would have thought he would have served a ban for 5 yellows maybe even 10 by the time Chester went under
the yellow card wasnt 'removed' , so the question remains why were the goals expunged , like the yellow card, the goals were scored in a competitive match - yellow card stood , so should the goals

the yellow card wasnt 'removed' , so the question remains why were the goals expunged , like the yellow card, the goals were scored in a competitive match - yellow card stood , so should the goals

Yes, but players get fined for picking up Yellow/Red cards, players would have already had bans for picking up 5 or 10 yellows & red cards.

I'm pretty sure some clubs would have kicked up a stink about games being replayed because they had players suspended. Players would have been wanting a refund for any fines as well. So to an extent I can see why bookings/sending offs weren't removed. The league wasn't the best at administration at the best of times.

Yes, but players get fined for picking up Yellow/Red cards, players would have already had bans for picking up 5 or 10 yellows & red cards.

I'm pretty sure some clubs would have kicked up a stink about games being replayed because they had players suspended. Players would have been wanting a refund for any fines as well. So to an extent I can see why bookings/sending offs weren't removed. The league wasn't the best at administration at the best of times.
has it ever been properly administered?

the point is the decision to not expunge yellow cards accrued V Chester was made- therefore goals scored against Chester should also stand

Reinstate Beano's hat trick V Chester in FA/ EFL records I say

Beano has joined Aston FC. Not sure in what capacity though?

Does this mean he’s left OUFC?

They play Witney way, probably doing it to keep fit.

Yep, they play in the Witney & District Lg. He'll play when their fixtures don't clash with his work for Oxford according to comments on RadOx.

Played them a fair few times back in the day.

Yep, they play in the Witney & District Lg. He'll play when their fixtures don't clash with his work for Oxford according to comments on RadOx.

Played them a fair few times back in the day.
Good for him. Hope he has a blast.

Christ, I played against them more times than I care to remember, as a CB no less, coming up against Beano would have been an experience for sure

Almost glad I'm too old, fat and slow now :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of the time I came up against Joey Beauchamp in the early 2000s I think it was, he was playing for Real Islip!

Former Man City and Spurs attacking midfielder Paul Stewart with James Constable and the youngsters.

GG4HQG_XoAAXuBT

Back
Top Bottom