Away Match Build Up 8/1/2022 L1: Lincoln City v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP behind the away end was available to pay on day last time. There is also a soft play centre that gets used, right by the away end, not sure how that is booked. Plenty of street parking, but gets full pretty quickly. The best bet is to contact the club, ticket office, very friendly.
Just got off the phone with Lincoln FC, the car park at the away end is not available but, they are able to book space on the South Common car parking. £5.00 gets you a pass emailed which can be done on-line or over the phone. They quoted a 5 minute walk to the ground so no hardship there.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Sincil Bank April 1983

DusRdq6X4AEmYqf

Or is it Foggy?

David Fogg.
David Fogg was my first though I must admit, but couldn't convince myself it was him, happy to defer to you on that. Assuming it's the game from 30/04/83, then Fogg, Smithers and Jones all featured according to Rage Online.

That “who will win?” Bar chart looks scarily like the one before the Cheltenham match.

David Fogg was my first though I must admit, but couldn't convince myself it was him, happy to defer to you on that. Assuming it's the game from 30/04/83, then Fogg, Smithers and Jones all featured according to Rage Online.
I thought Dave Linney although not sure if he played. Defo not Smithers .
Doesn't look like Foggy although might well be him 🤣

Wasn't there a fanzine sold at games called Rage on, years ago. Real shame it never continued. I'm sure it takes up a lot of time though.

This won't be an easy game despite their league position but crucial we pick up 3 points if we want to maintain an automatics push.

I was really dissapointed with our showing against Cheltenham but hopefully we'll liven up after a week off.

They just signed Whittaker from Swansea which will be a good signing at this level.

Odd, isn't it? Anything to do with it being an FA Cup weekend rather than a standard full league programme?
Is it a rearranged fixture originally due to be played midweek, this could possibly be the reason.

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: m
Wasn't there a fanzine sold at games called Rage on, years ago. Real shame it never continued. I'm sure it takes up a lot of time though.
Yep, as mentioned started as Raging Bull in the late 1980s. The database behind Rage Online was something I created back in the 1990s for a website I was running at the time (the terribly titled 'Oxford United Info Centre'). Martin Brodetsky took it over for RO when I closed my site and has maintained it and expanded it quite a bit since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom