Away Match Day Thread 8/1/2022 L1: Lincoln City v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only missed five games this season - Saturday's loss to Lincoln, the loss to Wigan, and the cup defeats to QPR, Stevenage and Bristol Rovers. Clearly I am some kind of good luck charm because every game I don't watch we seem to lose. I sincerely apologise for being unavailable this weekend just gone, and I will endeavour to keep every Saturday afternoon and Tuesday evening free for the rest of the season.
I'm very surprised Robinson didn't mention it in his post match comments on Saturday!

There were some pathetic ‘we’ve lost the ball’, ‘we’ve got the ball’ chanting from our fans.

Not quite ‘how s**t must you be, we lose every week’, but it was still embarrassing to see and hear.

It was a very poor performance, and I suspect those singing it thought that were being funny; they weren’t. I think the team deserved better, despite their own issues on the day.
Totally agree OxfordYankee.

I wasn't impressed with our performance on Saturday but the comments and songs you highlight above were out of order. I really do wonder what those fans think they gained from it and it certainly doesn't inspire the team.

I am a very vocal supporter who travels hundreds of miles supporting my team so of course for 90 minutes I want them to know I'm behind them.
Those chants ******* annoyed me!

Get behind the boys for 90 minutes. You could see Lincoln did a job on us, we had a terrible day (passing horrendous) at the Office, and without a Gorrin type player to help but that's all.

I certainly struggled to clap the boys off at the end and they knew damn well they'd let us down this week but that's all.

On to Saturday and boy do we owe them one with or without Kane or Cam.

COYY!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom