Home Match Day Thread 7/11/2021 FA Cup: OUFC v Bristol Rovers

I can’t believe people are expecting us to lose. They’ve got no forwards, we’re league above them, we’ve lost 1 in 7, we’ve scored the most goals in the EFL this year. For god sake. This forum does my nut in sometimes 😅

I can’t believe people are expecting us to lose. They’ve got no forwards, we’re league above them, we’ve lost 1 in 7, we’ve scored the most goals in the EFL this year. For god sake. This forum does my nut in sometimes 😅

Agree. We should hammer them.

Anybody fouynd a stream? Had 3 entries for the match but they all disappered just before KO.

I'm searching. But probably no success until after KO.

Any luck, Malc?

In the US, ESPN+ have the FA Cup rights (hence it not being on iFollow) - but they're not showing it. Only Plymouth vs. Wednesday.

So as far as I can tell, it's not being broadcast by anyone here. So a spot of fishing wouldn't be hurting anyone!

Had to be Matty Taylor!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Any luck, Malc?

In the US, ESPN+ have the FA Cup rights (hence it not being on iFollow) - but they're not showing it. Only Plymouth vs. Wednesday.

So as far as I can tell, it's not being broadcast by anyone here. So a spot of fishing wouldn't be hurting anyone!
Yes found one doing ESPN+ but they insist I get a VPN. And I'm already using one for the search. SO I'll give up for 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom