Home Match Build Up 7/11/2021 FA Cup: OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland are losing and a full strength Wigan are struggling 0-0 still against Solihull moors I hope we perform better tomorrow

I hadn’t noticed

Any chance you could summarise it all for me 🙂
Takeover, no takeover, stadium, no stadium, ITK's know nothing, why don't the ITK's tell us more, Flags, Sweet Caroline, AC/DC, I know what your real name is, it's all the fault of the Supporters Panel!!!

Lost in the middle of it all was probably the most important interview in a generation from the man fronting the future of our club, but why waste time on that shite!!!

It's been riveting!!!

Takeover, no takeover, stadium, no stadium, ITK's know nothing, why don't the ITK's tell us more, Flags, Sweet Caroline, AC/DC, I know what your real name is, it's all the fault of the Supporters Panel!!!

Lost in the middle of it all was probably the most important interview in a generation from the man fronting the future of our club, but why waste time on that shite!!!

It's been riveting!!!
For crying out loud you’ve missed my fat fingers from your list.

It's been riveting!!!

Much appreciated 😁👍

I blame the EFL or is it ELF for not giving us a game last week then we could have moaned about something else 😁

Have not read anything but are we allowed more than three subs in the FA cup? Genuine question

Johnson out

Pull the chain and flush the turd away.

Sack him tonight, gutless. Only one winner today from the first minute. Shameless.

Get rid of the fat little prick!

Go away Lee

Get him out before more damage is done.

Out out out.

Just a small selection from the Sunderland forum yet they were all for him at the end of last season the saviour and all that.

Johnson out

Sack him tonight, gutless. Only one winner today from the first minute. Shameless.

Go away Lee

Out out out.

Just a small selection from the Sunderland forum yet they were all for him at the end of last season the saviour and all that.

Wait till we play them before sacking him.

Johnson out

Go away Lee

Out out out.

Just a normal fan reaction then.

Wycombe
Wigan
Cambridge
Mk dons
Ipswich
Gillingham
Cheltenham

All have replays to play out to add to their already congested fixture list.
I would hate to think what the premiership would think of having to play near on 50+ games a season.
Just a normal fan reaction then.
yep we’re not a lot different but we aren’t as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom