Away Match Day Thread +++ 11/8/2021 Burton Albion v OUFC Carabao Cup +++

Malc

Staff member
Hope that a few of the rest of the first team are lined up, including Agyie. Hope that Burton do the same and we should then show MAPP how good we are.
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Am I right in thinking that we cant watch this game on ifollow?

We will win this on penalties, thus allowing those on the positive bus to look forward to the next round and those on the negative bus to decry being unable to beat little Burton in 90 mins and our lack of a win all season.

I also look forward to a fascinating exchange should agyei take, and miss, one of the shoot out penalties, and how it is somehow KRs fault

This comp is a fast track to some big name games, hopefully at the ka$$am.
We have enjoyed some great performances and delivered a few shocks in the last few years, generating extra revenue and interest along the way.
All we need to do is see off Burton and roll the dice ( not Man City again please!😋).
A strong team will be required.

I think the boys will be right up for this one tonight, knowing that us ST holders will get a free ticket for the next round once we get drawn at home.
Goals from Brannagan, McGuane, Thorniley, Cooper,
Bodin, Henry, Taylor, Winnal, Agyei, Eastwood, ...

I think the boys will be right up for this one tonight, knowing that us ST holders will get a free ticket for the next round once we get drawn at home.
Goals from Brannagan, McGuane, Thorniley, Cooper,
Bodin, Henry, Taylor, Winnal, Agyei, Eastwood, ...
Good to see Winnall getting the all important 8th goal to seal the tie, before a meaningless "lucky" 9th from Agyei!!

@Hackney Jack - calm yourself poppet, it's a joke!!!

Closest game of the season for me but sadly I'm isolating due to the missus being positive.
Luckily the league game is on a Saturday, so can add a nice tour of Burton's pubs into the diary.

Expect to see Eastwood, Gorrin, Agyei, Winnall, Bodin, Holland, McGuane all get game time.

40 minutes down the road, sun is shining, some cracking pubs & beer............................................. and I`m isolating post surgery so can`t go. :ROFLMAO:

Seems that some people have to isolate when coming into contact with a positive post on here to make sure they retain their normal negative levels
Beware - I'm a super spreader!!

This comp is a fast track to some big name games, hopefully at the ka$$am.
We have enjoyed some great performances and delivered a few shocks in the last few years, generating extra revenue and interest along the way.
All we need to do is see off Burton and roll the dice ( not Man City again please!😋).
A strong team will be required.
But you never know 3rd time lucky and all that 😏

It’s the league cup, not some Mickey Mouse competition! However like the team I’m a slow starter so I’m not really excited by this one yet. Hope we play some guys who didn’t get on at the weekend

Not too hopeful on this one considering the patched up defense we will have to put out. Happy with penalties. Very happy with a win.

Not too hopeful on this one considering the patched up defense we will have to put out. Happy with penalties. Very happy with a win.
Is it 'patched up'?
It could be 1 change from Saturday (McNally in for Moore)?

Seems that some people have to isolate when coming into contact with a positive post on here to make sure they retain their normal negative levels

Or large doses of steroids suppress the immune system so you have to stay in for a week.

Having a suppressed immune system certainly makes the GR cesspits a no go zone even more than normal. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom