Away Match Day Thread 31/10/2020 L1 - Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom of l1 .....f*****g wycombe won, f*****g scum won ....and lockdown imminent ..... no treats on halloween

Try sitting in a bar in Morley, Leeds, with your colours on and try not to bite at the P**s taking. Not seen any games, so cannot comment, however, looking at the game threads since the start of the season, you can't all be wrong? Anyway COYY'S
Done it once in Wakefield where they were all Rugby League fans and that was bad enough. Stick in there mate.

Try sitting in a bar in Morley, Leeds, with your colours on and try not to bite at the P**s taking. Not seen any games, so cannot comment, however, looking at the game threads since the start of the season, you can't all be wrong? Anyway COYY'S
Sort em out let em know who Oxford are ?

At least Long had a decent game today.

I think we’re lacking desire.
I know we’re low on confidence, but I think if you look at Brannagan last season and this year, every time a chance goes wide he looks absolutely devastated. This game everyone just jogged around until the final whistle. I can’t see any fire or anger or passion.

Bottom of l1 .....f*****g wycombe won, f*****g scum won ....and lockdown imminent ..... no treats on halloween

Wycombe in your thoughts before Swindon. Anyone would think you see us as rivals, surely not. Possession footballs still working in Headington

What i saw today was every time we had the ball they were in our faces and challenging
What I saw of us was they had the ball and we backed of never once did we get in their faces....and yes I’m pissed of, I can take us being beaten but not in the ways we’ve been beaten and by how many defeats so far this season

Or off it? RadOx saying that KR is very popular with the players - I really hope he is reading the riot act to the whole sorry lot of them at the moment, and that the chairman is phoning him up to give him a bollocking of his very own.
Hope someone is recording his rant

Lot of doom and gloom on here, but we have two home games in hand. If we win both handsomely - and why wouldn't we on current form - we would be mid-table. Maintain that position and strengthen at the next window and Championship here we come! I'm on the positive bus. Who's with me?

That nasty noise is back on IFollow.

Hopefully he’ll be drowned out by some more of that overpowering electrical distortion soon, or maybe he’ll just let Kinniburgh and Selfie speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom