Away Match Day Thread 31/10/2020 L1 - Fleetwood Town v OUFC

oxajh

Stevens
Long Moore Mousinho Ruffels
Sykes Gorrin Forde
Henry Taylor Cooper

3-1 Oxford

oufc1991

3-4 we finally find where the goal is and can’t stop scoring we go 3-1 up just for Fleetwood to score 2 late goals to think they got a point only for Taylor to complete his hat trick in the 95th min we won’t lose another game until December after are win today

Barbadosyellow

50 years since the first Oxford United game I attended. 2-1 win v Charlton Athletic at the Manor, 31 October 1970.
I was at that game. Didn't Derek Clarke score?

Surely the Fleetwood hoodoo has to end today? In the circumstances I'd be OK a point.

BD Yellow

He did score, but the only thing i rember is seeing the 'penny for the guy' kids on Headington High Street as we walked to the ground.

AbbeyOx

we really need a win to lift everybody and a clean sheet.
last 2 games there we lost one and drew one, so due a win

unification

Not even going to bother checking this one.

Certain defeat especially if KR persists with the same muddled defensive unit we’ve been playing recently.

Shropshire U

KR is generally very cautious with his selections so I think he will still pick Eastwood, much as it's a classic case of the need for a benching.
Simon Eastwood is a high quality keeper and I think he would come back stronger.

Sarge

God like member
No clean sheet as KR will persist with Easty , at the other end of the pitch we stop firing blanks and score a couple in a 1-2 win with a late clincher from Ruffels

Top Bottom