Current Player #3 Ciaron Brown

Good news
OWS ( not guilty news released 3hours ago- overshadowed by ST announcement etc)

Thank **** for that.

Remarkable that he continued to play so well with this hanging over his head. And it even spurred him to score a last minute winner after the news came out which ultimately kept us up!
I thought that, but then look at Ivan Toney... Much worse allegations and playing well.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Thank **** for that.

Remarkable that he continued to play so well with this hanging over his head. And it even spurred him to score a last minute winner after the news came out which ultimately kept us up!
What were the odds on that happened 🤔😏

Thank **** for that.

You do have to wonder what possessed people to start that Brown booking rumour.

Either they knew Brown and played on it to try and make themselves look ITK, or they didn't know Brown and they fabricated that element of the story too.

Either way, they're a bunch of tossers if you ask me.

Why was time wasting Arsenal player not booked after scoring? Brown was not to blame for his Yellow only the ref.

Thank **** for that.

I actually don’t think he played as well as he did in the first half of the season, but still played well. He was the best of a bad bunch.

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: MJB
A relief for the club and player. I think he will be facing another difficult time in the summer though when Manning seeks an upgrade on him.

Given he won both player of the season awards, he seems just about the last player upon which we need an upgrade?
He's just not a left-back. Fine as a left-back in a struggling side, but really should either play on the left of two or three CBs.

Doesn't have the on the ball ability to be effective in building moves from the back. Relies on either passing sideways of sending ineffective balls up the line.

He's just not a left-back. Fine as a left-back in a struggling side, but really should either play on the left of two or three CBs.

Doesn't have the on the ball ability to be effective in building moves from the back. Relies on either passing sideways of sending ineffective balls up the line.
What he does have is the ability to be solid, he can tackle, head the ball and knows where to position himself. Huge heart and desire as well. There are better left backs out there but if you were writing positions to improve his wouldn’t be anywhere near the top for me.

Back
Top Bottom