Away Match Day Thread 29/01/2022 L1: Gillingham v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-2 Gillingham take the lead we equalise early in second half and then get a late winner

REF WATCH

EQragsfXsAAKO0W

Former Premier League ref Robert ‘Bobby’ Madley, 36, from Wakefield will take charge of today’s match at the Priestfield Stadium.
He has officiated in 22 games this season issuing 72 yellow cards and handing out 3 reds.

His last U’s game refereed was the 1-0 home win over Crewe last August. Madley also took charge of the home leg of last season’s
Play-off game v Blackpool.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

BDZDPOxCQAEt5ns

Includes Ryan Williams, Alex MacDonald, John Mousinho, Jordan Graham, Sean Clare, Jordan Obita, Simon King, Peter Foley,
Colin Duncan, Colin Greenall and Andy Thomson.

Bit cheeky of the FL to schedule a game today, gets right in the way of the closing days of the transfer window.

Should be a win to follow up a very good home one and get the season back on track after a mini slump. You worry about the defence if we get an injury there though.

No lose game, would take a point and likewise Tuesday night.

Get the window out the way and fully focus then on Portsmouth at home the following Saturday.

1-1 with a Brannagan goal.

It’s funny how everyone says ‘they’re due a win’ and yet if we had the choice between facing a side who hadn’t won in 15 games, or a side who hadn’t lost in 15 games, I’d personally rather play the former…

It’s funny how everyone says ‘they’re due a win’ and yet if we had the choice between facing a side who hadn’t won in 15 games, or a side who hadn’t lost in 15 games, I’d personally rather play the former…
I agree, unfortunately, we are playing the latter on Tuesday. Wigan haven't lost for 18 games!

We really could do with winning this one.

So far Gillinghams home record v teams in the top 10

Gills 1 MKD 4
Gills 0 Wigan 2
Gills 1 Sunderland 2
Gills 0 Portsmouth 1
Gills 0 Ipswich 4

Need everyone focused today and just get the job done.

Two up in first half then just see it out comfortably....

.....if only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom