Away Match Build Up 29/01/2022 L1: Gillingham v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
And now the time has to get more points, of that I'm certain
We'll win this match by 3 of 4, let's keep this spurt on.

Wow I'm a poet.
And I didn't know it.

Seriously folks this must be an away win. Plan A or B, we will see.
New players in? Maybe,maybe not. Players gone, well that could be.

Hopefully lots of goals for the mighty yellows
Give the travelling fans something to bellow.

Away win ...and a winning run begins to gain momentum

Win this and it takes pressure of going to Wigan midweek and needing a result. 3 points out of the next 2 games is needed to stay in the play off chase.

Blimey, I assumed it was a different Andy Woodman. Utterly unrecognisable (to me anyway).

• React
Reactions: m
Stevens
Long McNally Thorniley* Seddon
Brannagan
Sykes Bodin <Position up for grabs> Holland
Taylor

7 games in February, 6 wins and a draw would do....

I hope Elliott Moore is fit, otherwise we will be playing players out of position. God forbid we have to rely on the Mous'.

They are charging £22 for a seat without cover exposed to the elements at the end of January, that is scandalous.
They really should not be allowed to get away with it. They are charging their own fans £22 for a seat behind their goal in a proper stand with a roof.
If the new Supporters Panel weren't so busy with the new ground etc then this should be something they take up with GFC.
Then they say you can't buy on the day. So to buy in advance you really need to have some certainty on the weather, if it is windy and pissing down with rain it will be pretty miserable.

They are charging £22 for a seat without cover exposed to the elements at the end of January, that is scandalous.
They really should not be allowed to get away with it. They are charging their own fans £22 for a seat behind their goal in a proper stand with a roof.
If the new Supporters Panel weren't so busy with the new ground etc then this should be something they take up with GFC.
Then they say you can't buy on the day. So to buy in advance you really need to have some certainty on the weather, if it is windy and pissing down with rain it will be pretty miserable.

If we don`t sell any more than 200 they`ll be in the Gordon Road (covered stand) and the scaffolding won`t be open.

Think its a cost saving ploy.

Perhaps it’s some sort of way of stopping Scally protests? So home fans can’t pay on the day.

Watching SW on Saturday they did what I have been wanting us to do for some time and that is when defending a corner they leave two up front for the big hoof out the box, OK leave one up front perhaps Sykes but it’s infuriating when we clear the box and it comes straight back in.

just my 2p worth.

Beating The gills will give us a good end to the month.

Watching SW on Saturday they did what I have been wanting us to do for some time and that is when defending a corner they leave two up front for the big hoof out the box, OK leave one up front perhaps Sykes but it’s infuriating when we clear the box and it comes straight back in.

just my 2p worth.

Beating The gills will give us a good end to the month.

Did they leave any players up top for our corner in the 84th minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom