Home Match Build Up 23/09/2023 L1: OUFC v Exeter City

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1, sadly no clean sheet, but the bonus is that we go TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!!!!!

Beadle
Long Moore Brown Leigh
Mcguane brannagan Rodrigues
Mills Bodin edwards
I honestly wouldn't start Rodriguez. I would give Goodrham a start in that role. He's technically sound, always looking to be involved and has a terrific shot on him as we've seen.He'll shoot on site if the ball is laid back to him.
For me Rodriguez has got to do more and has to get up to speed with L1 football.
Rest of the team I agree with.

So I predicted we would win 1-5 against Fleetwood ( 0-3 so not to far out 🙂) so I'm going for 5-2 this weekend

Beadle
Long Moore Negru Leigh
Maguane branagan
Mills Rodriguez Edwards
Bodin

Last edited:
So I predicted we would win 1-5 against Fleetwood ( 1-3 so not to far out 🙂) so I'm going for 5-2 this weekend

Beadle
Long Moore Negru Leigh
Maguane branagan
Mills Rodriguez Edwards
Bodin
We won 3-0 didn’t we? Or was there a very late goal I missed

REF WATCH

Derbyshire referee Daniel Middleton takes charge of this Saturday’s clash with Exeter City.

Middleton was promoted to the EFL in the summer of 2023. This is his second L1 fixture.

FbVEIb8WAAccHpQ

REF WATCH

Derbyshire referee Daniel Middleton takes charge of this Saturday’s clash with Exeter City.

Middleton was promoted to the EFL in the summer of 2023. This is his second L1 fixture.

FbVEIb8WAAccHpQ
Hopefully he lets the game flow and we see a game of football rather than a card fest.

REF WATCH

FbVEIb8WAAccHpQ
Top of the table clash, big crowd and we get an official who has only just stepped up to league football. I fully expect Mrs L to have the kiddy reins out and me on best behaviour under threat of severe punishment. (alcohol deprivation would just be the start)
All I can say is, he'd better be up to the task. There are two teams going to give it all to get that top spot.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

Includes Kyle Edwards, Yanic Wildschut, Liam Sercombe, Arjan van Heusden, Steve Basham, Joe Cooke, Peter Foley, Chris Hackett,
Aaron Martin, John Sims, Jamie Mackie, Alex Jeannin, Peter Hatch, Christian Ribeiro, Ken Veysey, Ryan Taylor and many, many more.

DyPbgfoXgAA71xS

I think we will win 3-1. It will be quite nervy going in to the last 10 mins, but as Exeter chase an equaliser, we counter attack with ferocity, and finish them off.

Ruben Rodrigues to score this weekend.

Tough game, we'll see who's the real deal. Our away performances have been better than our home performances, I'm hoping that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom