Home Match Build Up 22/01/2022 L1: OUFC v Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go for the 5.

Bus Stop

Be warned you might not be able to take the most direst route from the Away End as our Mobile Berlin Wall maybe deployed across the back of the North Stand.

Taxi`s will get stuck close to the ground. Possibly easier to walk to the Catherine Wheel (Pub) and get one from there.

The ground is crap to get to and causes gridlock with a big crowd.

We need a new ground, you can help by signing this!
Maybe post that link on your forum fella get as many if your fellow fans to sign it and then next time you visit we should have a nice ground next to a train station @johnnyfletcher😄

Alternatively you could stay in Oxford and join the fanbase of a club that'll be in the Championship next season 😜

All honesty though mate, I'd get a taxi, hope you have a good game!
Don’t mind league 1 for a couple of seasons, but I still think we’ll come strong. Where’s a good place to book taxi from after the game

and he can claim his discount from this site's sponsor, share it with a couple of others, as cheap as the bus and a light year quicker

Don’t mind league 1 for a couple of seasons, but I still think we’ll come strong. Where’s a good place to book taxi from after the game
If you’re in a rush you’ll probably save a fair bit of time and beat the traffic if you arranged for a taxi to pick you up on the corner of Minchery Farm Lane and Denny Gardens (walk past the cinema and club shop, go left when you get to the car park and then right up the walkway, passing under the railway line).

Hi thanks fot letting me join
After the match on saturday I need to get back to the train station
where is the best place to get the bus and what number is it.
I know there will be football special buses but some times there not so quick.
Or should I phone a taxi at the retail park
Thankyou
book a cab with forum sponsors 001 taxis ( at the top of the page on an ad banner ) ...10% off for YF posters

though you may need to specify which train station ...Oxford (City Centre) or Oxford Parkway

Stevens
Long McNally Moore Seddon
Henry Brannagan Bodin
Sykes Taylor Whyte

Subs: Eastwood, Mousinho, Forde, McGuane, Williams, Holland, Winnall

I wouldn't be happy with a draw, but think that's the probable outcome. Although if we start with McGuane as a CDM it won't be - for all his skills, playing there isn't one of them, and we've seen over the period of KRs managership how important that position is in the system we play.

Sheffield Wednesday are good going forwards but have had big issues with injuries in defence.
Marvin Johnson appears to be playing in a back 3!
It could be a high scoring game

Our lineup for tomorrow after today's announcement:
Hart
Neville, carragher, Terry, young
Wilshire, lampard, milner, Noble
Defoe, crouch
Hopefully not. "Wilshire" is far too close to the county where "they" come from, hence a word I never want to see on an Oxford shirt. Is it too late to approach Darren Anderton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom