FA Cup 2023-24 FA Cup R1 Draw

After we progress I pray for Leicester (A). :)

Even got a small pub lined up for a booking that very few people know about as it only opened recently. 🍻

If they make it through Bracknell Town away as it’s over the road from my house and even if I can’t get a ticket (tiny ground) it isn’t very far to carry my step ladder to just watch through the fence.

You might be able to see your house as the Bracknell tie is on the BBC red button.

You might be able to see your house as the Bracknell tie is on the BBC red button.

I can hear the shouting while I am doing some work in the garden.

Interestingly today I drove past the ground about 12, it’s there biggest crowd of the season and there had been complaints in the local paper about parking and traffic this week, didn’t see any of either, almost as if it’s just something for people to moan about around football games rather than a major problem.

I can hear the shouting while I am doing some work in the garden.

Interestingly today I drove past the ground about 12, it’s there biggest crowd of the season and there had been complaints in the local paper about parking and traffic this week, didn’t see any of either, almost as if it’s just something for people to moan about around football games rather than a major problem.

It could happen as they've beaten Dag & Red 1-0 with a 90+4 minute goal.

Bracknell through. Hope they get and beat Reading in the first round

Cray Valley would be interesting but the ground holds 1k.

Not had a look but they must be the lowest ranked team in the competition.

Cray Valley would be interesting but the ground holds 1k.

Not had a look but they must be the lowest ranked team in the competition.

That would be splendid. A trip to Badgers Sports Ground.

Scum at home would be a good craic. But Manning will be hoping for the lowest possible oppo at home I'd imagine.

Would prefer to get a team at home we haven't played for a while that will also bring a decent away following.

Bradford
Mansfield
Notts County
Stockport
Tranmere
Wrexham
Hereford
York City
Chesterfield
Yeovil

Or if we have to have an away tie then please a localish one.

Swindon
Reading
Northampton
Cheltenham
Oxford city
Kidderminster
Aldershot
Slough
Bracknell
Maidenhead
Eastleigh

No.point getting City away!

Ticket allocation would be crap, and I don't think you are allowed to switch grounds these days

Chester or Wrexham away please, purely for selfish reasons.
Lincoln City away for me, play them twice away in 5 days, again, purely for selfish reasons.

However seriously, Swindon, Reading, Pompey or Charlton away for an excellent away day or a lowest ranked team at home will do nicely

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom