FA Cup 2023-24 FA Cup R1 Draw

When I lived in the UK, I always wanted to be away to the smallest minnow possible in Round 1 (that was within a reasonable travel radius of London). Chance to relive the conference years, and roll out the garden shed song.

Now I'm an exile, it's the smallest minnow possible at home, please. That, or the Scum.

If they make it through Bracknell Town away as it’s over the road from my house and even if I can’t get a ticket (tiny ground) it isn’t very far to carry my step ladder to just watch through the fence.

Scarborough Athletic v Oxford City tomorrow; good luck City - an Oxford derby in the 1st Round proper of the FA Cup would be quite something.

Scarborough Athletic v Oxford City tomorrow; good luck City - an Oxford derby in the 1st Round proper of the FA Cup would be quite something.
Well it would certainly be "interesting" in my family... Last time Justin came up against OUFC he was a Marlow player, so forgive me if I want anyone but City!!!

(luckily he was suspended for the actual game, so I didn't have to watch little brother bossing our midfield that day)

Mmm
A classic nothing to win but everything to lose game

• React
Reactions: CST
Away to someone we’ve never been to before like when we drew Merstham away.

Cray Valley Paper Mills v OUFC - sounds good to me.

If they make it through Bracknell Town away as it’s over the road from my house and even if I can’t get a ticket (tiny ground) it isn’t very far to carry my step ladder to just watch through the fence.
It’s very close to Rackstraws so time for a beer first

Back
Top Bottom