Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

Has anyone who uses Google pay managed to activate their card.
Mrs has a Samsung and has asked me to ask.
Thank in advance
Regards bazzer

Said before and not joking, if I was given the job of overall business development at the club I would smash our current revenue targets across various factors of the club business.

We really are tin pot in so many ways as it stands!

My wife’s keeps coming back saying error. Mine was easy in Apple wallet but I see a few on here have had problems with Google pay
Had errors at first - went to the Play Store and downloaded Google Pay again and it worked perfectly after that.

My bit of plastic (£10) arrived today.

Couldn`t even put your name on the letter and the footer runs off the bottom of the page.

Decidedly amateur.

Might even use it this season. :)

Are both the pre-season friendlies against Coventry & WBA away? I thought they were at home, but says on the club website that they’re away, so just checking if that’s correct?

Are both the pre-season friendlies against Coventry & WBA away? I thought they were at home, but says on the club website that they’re away, so just checking if that’s correct?
Both home, Wimbledon away.

I’m off to watch Man City v Club America next week.

I was interested to learn citeh only have three pre season games including the charity shield. Pep likes to do his thing in training and not tire his team out before the long season apparently

Our list is long by contrast. Not saying one is wrong or right, I have no idea and no data, just different approaches.

Our list is long by contrast. Not saying one is wrong or right, I have no idea and no data, just different approaches.
I don't know either, but I am glad we've given up on that 'three friendlies in three days' nonsense we have done in some previous years!

Back
Top Bottom