League Cup 2022/23 Carabao Cup R2 draw

Yes but that's only the two central sections of the SSU? No family section in the North stand for this game either.
Just seen that detail on family section. Removing cheaper, slightly less intimidating family seats against PL opposition during school holidays is an especially dumb move. The marketing at oufc is years behind our progress in other areas. Needs a major reset

Last edited:
Just seen that detail. Removing cheaper, slightly less intimidating family seats against PL opposition during school holidays is an especially dumb move. The marketing at oufc is years behind our progress in other areas. Needs a major reset

The dumbest move is not having a family section like they do for league games. U7's are always free in that section accompanied with an adult. For the Palace game they will have to pay £5 per u7 due to not having that section. Serious questions need to be aimed at whoever is in charge of ticketing this season as its clear to me they would struggle to run a P**s up in a brewery!

The dumbest move is not having a family section like they do for league games. U7's are always free in that section accompanied with an adult. For the Palace game they will have to pay £5 per u7 due to not having that section. Serious questions need to be aimed at whoever is in charge of ticketing this season as its clear to me they would struggle to run a P**s up in a brewery!
No family section is bloody daft surely you want to get the kids in games like the Swansea one will get them hooked as you say the people in charge of ticketing are clueless I wonder if the @OUSP Secretary could find out why they've decided to scrap the family stand for this game and the Swansea one

Roll Up Roll Up, Buy your Morecombe Ticket and Get Palace and Lincoln games for just £10 Extra Combined

Follow Karl and the Boys for Just £30 for the 3 games Book Here

It says Season Ticket holders have their seat reserved until Wednesday 18th August.
Is it Wednesday 17th or Thursday 18th?

@OUSP Secretary can you find out if the football special buses will run for this one please, and ask the club to update the news article about tickets prices with whichever answer you receive?
It is infuriating for the club to run these buses for cup games on a 'match by match' basis but make no mention of if they are or aren't running on a match by match basis.
Thanks.

Just bought a ticket and there was no option to have it sent by post and instead it says 'print at home with digital' - does this mean I have to print it somewhere or is it on my phone like the normal season ticket? The ticketing site not being hard-linked to the official site is also confusing.

Just bought a ticket and there was no option to have it sent by post and instead it says 'print at home with digital' - does this mean I have to print it somewhere or is it on my phone like the normal season ticket? The ticketing site not being hard-linked to the official site is also confusing.
You can print or save to phone

It like your ST

What's this bolloxs Patrick Vieira's crystal palace I'm sure place were around along time before Patrick was born 🫤

Don’t seem to be able to select my season tickets seats!
Make sure you go to the ticketing site via the link on your details page of the official OUFC site where you sign in there. The tickets will already be saved/reserved and you can purchase straight away. I got a bit confused at first because the official site and the ticketing one aren't linked properly by design so it's a stupid mess really and I can see a lot of fans getting muddled.

Log into your Yellows account and go to linked site: Tickets Your account (Little head, top right hand corner) will have a red dot indicating reserved seats.
I had tried that, but wasn’t able to access them. Just tried again and it worked thank you.

Pardon me for being a bit thick, but can I reserve my season ticket seat for this match online or do I have to call the ticket office? Thanks from an technophobe OAP.

Back
Top Bottom