Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

Oh the joys of technology

technology is great when it works as it should

despite reassurances that going down the ticketless route with STs that all would be good ..... it seems all wasn't good for the first home game of the campaign (as suspected/ predicted)

I don't like to proclaim 'told ya so' ..... however if the cap fits etc
( thank f**k I paid the surchage for a card!)

circular email to ST holders issued by the club/ ticket office today! .......

Due to a ticket provider technical issue a small number of supporters experienced difficulty gaining entrance into the stadium at Saturday's match.

If you were one of those supporters affected, please contact the Ticket Office via email or telephone ahead of the next home league fixture vs Lincoln City on Tuesday 16th of August. Please have your seat details and Fan No. to hand and a member of the team will look to resolve the issue at the earliest opportunity.

The Ticket Office opening hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 10:00 – 17:00

Wednesday - 10:00 – 15:00

You can contact the team in one of two ways:

Thank you for your support!

COYY!

despite reassurances that going down the ticketless route with STs that all would be good ..... it seems all wasn't good for the first home game of the campaign (as suspected/ predicted)

Due to a ticket provider technical issue a small number of supporters experienced difficulty gaining entrance into the stadium at Saturday's match.

If you were one of those supporters affected, please contact the Ticket Office via email or telephone ahead of the next home league fixture vs Lincoln City on Tuesday 16th of August. Please have your seat details and Fan No. to hand and a member of the team will look to resolve the issue at the earliest opportunity.

COYY!
1659951445193.png

Trouble is, the problems occurred, in the main, to those who had a card as well a digital pass! :rolleyes:

COYY!

apparently issue was re the correct barcode to person, so was the same for printed cards as for etickets, affected some, not others.

Just had the email from the club about tonights match and it included this snippet...
"Please can we remind Season Ticket holders who opted for a physical card to bring this with them when gaining entry into the stadium."

I thought this issue had been resolved, as the club sent me a new digital ST after the last fiasco.

Just had the email from the club about tonights match and it included this snippet...
"Please can we remind Season Ticket holders who opted for a physical card to bring this with them when gaining entry into the stadium."

I thought this issue had been resolved, as the club sent me a new digital ST after the last fiasco.

Might just be precautionary.

I’ll certainly bring mine but will use my new digital ticket 1st.

I've just ordered a Crystal Palace ticket online and I didn't get the option of a physical ticket by post. Just print at home or download to digital wallet. Same for everyone?

I've just ordered a Crystal Palace ticket online and I didn't get the option of a physical ticket by post. Just print at home or download to digital wallet. Same for everyone?
Same for me and just clicked the add to Google Wallet and it did in seconds

I've a quick question if anyone knows...
So me and my son have ST but my youngest son wants to come to a game which is fine but I would have to bring his mum and older brother the reason they would have to come is because both of my understanding younger boys have autism and to be honest it's difficult managing them both on my own so my question is can I move seats for a game and does it cost me anything if I move to a different area of the same stand

I've a quick question if anyone knows...
So me and my son have ST but my youngest son wants to come to a game which is fine but I would have to bring his mum and older brother the reason they would have to come is because both of my understanding younger boys have autism and to be honest it's difficult managing them both on my own so my question is can I move seats for a game and does it cost me anything if I move to a different area of the same stand

Yes you should be fine moving, and you'll only pay if you upgrade stands, but no different for the same stand. If you speak to the ticket office they'll be able to move you without an issue.

Back
Top Bottom