League Cup 2022/23 Carabao Cup R2 draw

Pardon me for being a bit thick, but can I reserve my season ticket seat for this match online or do I have to call the ticket office? Thanks from an technophobe OAP.
You could call the ticket office but, as indicated above, it's just as simple (sometimes!) to do it on line. Remember to log in to your "Yellows" account.

Just seen that detail on family section. Removing cheaper, slightly less intimidating family seats against PL opposition during school holidays is an especially dumb move. The marketing at oufc is years behind our progress in other areas. Needs a major reset

The dumbest move is not having a family section like they do for league games. U7's are always free in that section accompanied with an adult. For the Palace game they will have to pay £5 per u7 due to not having that section. Serious questions need to be aimed at whoever is in charge of ticketing this season as its clear to me they would struggle to run a P**s up in a brewery!
The family stand is open, just no free tickets for under 7's?

Clarifying a few things the club has responded on.
  • OX buses are running
  • ST seats are held until 3pm on WEDNESDAY 17TH
  • We asked about the lack of family area pricing. They club had considered this, but decided to have a uniform pricing strategy for this match throughout the (non-premium) stands. The club considers that the ticket prices - which are against Premier League opposition - offer good value for money, especially as supporters can sit almost anywhere in the ground for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom