Current Player #16 Tyler Burey

A fans’ favourite costing the team …. opponents targeting him…” etc
He is now playing in league 2 and has become a solid lower league player now. I’ve watched him at a few games since he left the club I was working for and clubs do still target him as he has clear weaknesses but for some reason he is always a fans favourite.

I will add this isn’t a player that ever play d for us.

Even if there are issues behind the scenes then I think that these are best kept in house. Loans don't always work out for various reasons but other clubs will be looking at how we manage young players. I'm not sure there's anything to gain from publicly calling him out other than appeasing a couple of fans.
Agreed. Sounds as if he has issues and needs some help. If so, I hope the club are providing it. Not everybody in any walk of life is fully self sufficient and never struggles to cope.

Yes there must be a problem behind the scenes ,Des wants to play wingers and puts Henry in the squad, sadly Henry shouldn't be in the team anymore ,and

Tyler looked good in the few games he's played ,we will see Saturday

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see much of him for the rest of the season, attitude stinks by all accounts. Based on ability from the little I've seen he's got electric pace but overall he's behind Goodrham, Murphy and Dale anyway so if he's not willing to work then forget about it.

That's all good and well (if he indeed does have an attitude problem).

But even though I'd agree he's 4th choice - when one of your top three is out (as Goodrham was on Saturday) then you are seriously hamstringing yourselves if you still won't put your #4 guy on the bench.

Our bench at the weekend had absolutely no pace on it whatsoever. Noone to bring on to scare defenders in any way. Frankly noone who should be playing in a wide position at all at this point in their careers.

Burey would help. So unless he's done something so horrific that the rest of the squad would mutiny if he got another game.....then he needs to be on the bench

That's all good and well (if he indeed does have an attitude problem).

But even though I'd agree he's 4th choice - when one of your top three is out (as Goodrham was on Saturday) then you are seriously hamstringing yourselves if you still won't put your #4 guy on the bench.

Our bench at the weekend had absolutely no pace on it whatsoever. Noone to bring on to scare defenders in any way. Frankly noone who should be playing in a wide position at all at this point in their careers.

Burey would help. So unless he's done something so horrific that the rest of the squad would mutiny if he got another game.....then he needs to be on the bench
It appears that something has gone on and the club are not releasing details if what this is.
I agree that there should be at least 1 of the main 4 wide men on the bench. It doesn't look like this will happen though

Yes there must be a problem behind the scenes ,Des wants to play wingers and puts Henry in the squad, sadly Henry shouldn't be in the team anymore ,and
Disagree about Henry. I think he still has a place in a match day squad and actually shown how vital he can be in some games he has come on this season.
Experience sometimes is very important in a young squad.

Doesn’t take away the fact that we still should maybe have Bruery or someone like him on the bench as well. If Bruery has been doing things he shouldn’t then he doesn’t deserve to be in the squad. Not 1 player is bigger than anyone else (unless you’re Jake Wright).

Can’t we just trust the management on this one? Burey should not be playing - for whatever reason. Speculate away …. but he’s not worth a place in the team or on the bench. I’m sure it will all come out in the wash. One day.

Can’t we just trust the management on this one? Burey should not be playing - for whatever reason. Speculate away …. but he’s not worth a place in the team or on the bench. I’m sure it will all come out in the wash. One day.
And what a waste of money if that happens to be the case

This boils my P**s this does. Burey was playing fairly well in proper games, but the reason he’s not playing was that he wasn’t putting it in at training, where multiple members of our fantastic squad and management team, who are performing so fabulously well right now had the f*****g audacity to call him out!!!!?
Fu@k me, I’ve heard it all. Cover me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!

This boils my P**s this does. Burey was playing fairly well in proper games, but the reason he’s not playing was that he wasn’t putting it in at training, where multiple members of our fantastic squad and management team, who are performing so fabulously well right now had the f*****g audacity to call him out!!!!?
Surely when things aren't going well you need everyone pulling together and not to allow standards to slip any further? A bad run of form doesn't mean you can phone it in and everyone has to be fine with it because they aren't performing that well themselves. Definitely not worth making exceptions for our fourth best winger.

How can this upset you or is it satire ?
It's not a Sunday league turn up for matches only and too good for training.

Would you be happy if your manager just turned a blind eye to someone you worked with, who didn’t bother turning up for work all week or when they did just sat around doing nothing but on Friday’s, when it is an early finish they make sure they turn up on time and actually put a shift in as they know it’s a shorter day?

Would you be happy if your manager just turned a blind eye to someone you worked with, who didn’t bother turning up for work all week or when they did just sat around doing nothing but on Friday’s, when it is an early finish they make sure they turn up on time and actually put a shift in as they know it’s a shorter day?
If I thought that player could help my company get into a bigger market and get us all pay rises, potentially.

Surely when things aren't going well you need everyone pulling together and not to allow standards to slip any further? A bad run of form doesn't mean you can phone it in and everyone has to be fine with it because they aren't performing that well themselves. Definitely not worth making exceptions for our fourth best winger.
Our standards are questionable and have been for a few months now. The results and performances have been dire.
If we were top of the league and players were effecting games left right and centre, and over there was Burey having a smoke and a pancake not giving a s**t then fair enough.
But we need to find solutions to win games of football and fast. He looked like he could help us do that and maybe the young lad could have had it explained to him rather than allow multiple players who need to take a look at themselves first and foremost start reading the riot act on training standards…if that’s what happened.

How can this upset you or is it satire ?
It's not a Sunday league turn up for matches only and too good for training.
Im doubtful it’s happened the way it’s been talked about on here, but no player is in a position to lecture anyone on standards right now. They should keep their head down and perform well on a Saturday first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom