Ex Player Tyler Smith

Hard to get excited about new signings with the current mess of our management, but welcome Tyler, I hope one day our new manager likes you.

It seems to be what most people were calling for, so hopefully those people will be more enthusiastic.
A good signing if true
I don't really care about this season. Even if he does well a new manager will come in and presumably want to bring in his own choices, unless this has been brought in by a DOF rather than Karl?

All that matters this season is staying up which looks likely. I'm bored of it. Karl killed it.

Welcome Tyler. Hope you have a very productive time here and can score more goals than our current strikers can!! 😁

He was the striker that scored for them when they beat us back in 2020.

But since no one was there, it doesn’t count, right? But Agyei’s winner does, obviously.

Welcome Tyler hope you have an enjoyable and successful time at the greatest team the world has ever seen.

The right sort of signing. Hasn't worked out at Hull but has done quite well at this level before. A good age and the possibility of improvement and out of contract in the summer, being on loan with us for a few months would hopefully give us an edge in regards to a permanent deal in the summer. I'd still love to see a holding midfielder come in as well but overall this seems more back to the profile that served us well previously rather than a load of gambles on high wages.

He was the striker that scored for them when they beat us back in 2020.

But since no one was there, it doesn’t count, right? But Agyei’s winner does, obviously.

They didn`t beat us did they? :)

Welcome Tyler..... bang them in!

Back
Top Bottom