Current Player #19 Tyler Goodrham

Excellent news. A real talent in the making and good to have him on a "long term deal" - whatever that means! Protects one of our future assets.

Brilliant news, think Tyler is the real deal and of course one of our own, congrats to him

How have you ended up with McGuane leaving in the summer after Tyler has signed a new deal? 😂
As a number of players have signed longer term deals so far this season, I've been hoping that McGuane would also. So there is a link I suppose. :D I was under the impression that McGuane's contract expired in the summer.

Tyler is developing well, and his new contract reflects the esteem that the coaching staff have of him. Just needs that bit of extra nous and a better final ball to combine with his abandon and skill in cutting inside and shooting and he has a good career in front of him.

Hopefully with us...COYY!

Tyler is developing well, and his new contract reflects the esteem that the coaching staff have of him. Just needs that bit of extra nous and a better final ball to combine with his abandon and skill in cutting inside and shooting and he has a good career in front of him.

Hopefully with us...COYY!
I can really see him developing into a no 10 type of player.

As a number of players have signed longer term deals so far this season, I've been hoping that McGuane would also. So there is a link I suppose. :D I was under the impression that McGuane's contract expired in the summer.
It does, along with Henry and Murphy. Doesn’t mean he isn’t going to get a new deal just because Tyler has signed his already 🤦🏼‍♂️

Great news re Tyler, good to have one of our exciting young prospects tied down to a long term contract. As things stand he'll be getting a lot of game time in the 2nd half of this season, which will only be a good thing for his progression and his development.

Two Tyler's on the wings, if only we had a Roofe up top!

Back
Top Bottom