Current Player Tyler Goodrham

great news ... a very promising youngster from what Ive seen of him playing

A few are being released.
Sarge, Junior what are your views on those players ( you have probably seen them a few times)
is there a link re those being released?

*Edit
Damian Niemczycki, Trey Grant, Sam Johnson, Jack Gardner and Callum Crook not being offered pro deals ... Callum Crook & Jack Gardner are (IMO) a bit unlucky... both looked decentish what Ive seen of them,.... though its been well over a year since Ive seen our U18s play

Last edited:
is there a link re those being released?

*Edit
Damian Niemczycki, Trey Grant, Sam Johnson, Jack Gardner and Callum Crook not being offered pro deals ... Callum Crook & Jack Gardner are (IMO) a bit unlucky... both looked decentish what Ive seen of them,.... though its been well over a year since Ive seen our U18s play

Pleased about Tyler Goodrham as he was one of the outstanding players in the group. The others I'm not surprised about tbh from the limited amount I saw them. Agree that Crook and Gardner looked decentish but they didn't stand out as such unlike Goodrham or previously the likes of Lofthouse or Chambers-Parillon. I hope all of the young lads released go on to achieve in whatever they choose to do next, whether in football or outside football.

Great news , He goes / went to my old crappy school and his Dad played at local level with a fellow junior coach of a U7's side as well as he used to play as a kid 6 a side on a Monday night with another mate, along with his dad and by all reports has an excellent attitude.
Really hope he can be another break through player and the youth system starts to pay dividends.

Medium

I’m surprised this hasn’t got more commentary from forum members.

I’ve always felt he has an X factor and given the chance would impress. Today, he did just that. For someone so young to recognise the gravity of this opportunity, to deliver and speak with such infectious enthusiasm is wonderful. It would be very easy for any player to bask in that glory but his unassuming nature is extremely refreshing. I was ever so pleased for him.

I’m sure it goes without saying his family must be incredibly proud. He’s a credit to himself.

Well done, sir!

Back
Top Bottom