Away Match Day Thread 10/10/2020 L1 Gillingham v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow have done a gillingham on me! Seemingly charged me twice and cut my picture grrr

As i was saying, we are terrifyingly rubbish at football. Our recruitment was bloody awful addressing none of the gaping holes. That defence is a joke.

Utterly utterly awful.
Some bad defending, some terrible goalkeeping. Some bad misses on goal..

.... but we have for 95% of the game been by far the better side. Could, with bit of luck, be 4-2 up.

Agyei is playing well but he's coming from very deep, perhaps we can sacrifice Kelly/Forde to get somebody up close to Taylor.

I wouldn’t change it.

U’s playing some excellent stuff but should no way be losing this. The team does have a penchant for conceding soft goals
from nothing and that is a huge concern. We’ve got a soft centre to us and the keeper should never have let the header go in at the near post.

Gills have got 10 players behind the ball but we’re moving them around well.

My first ever away game I have watched on iFollow and the radio Kent nob heads are doing my head in.

Slow start and shite defending followed by being all over them and unable to finish one of the 3 or 4 very good chances we have made. Have the feeling we needed one of those in to get back into this, points thrown away early here barring a miracle, you won’t get promoted with this back four we are playing with at the moment though.

Kelly is a waste of time. Agyei has been the outstanding player, as I don't think he has lost the ball once and has actually gone forward (unlike Kelly).

Clare has started to look decent going forward

Thank f**k that was a s**t first half.

Create chances galore and can score. My f*****g Nan would of scored from a couple of them chances.

Then you have the defending which has been shambolic at best. Kelly is f*****g turd. Hurry back to fitness Gorrin.

I will give it a 20 minutes in the second half, but if nothing then i will turn ifollow off.

Changes needed KR!
How can we be sh*t and create so many chances? Thats completley contradicting.

I agree that the defending for the goals was poor but for the last 20/25 minutes we were playing very well and should be level.

My first ever away game I have watched on iFollow and the radio Kent nob heads are doing my head in.

Slow start and shite defending followed by being all over them and unable to finish one of the 3 or 4 very good chances we have made. Have the feeling we needed one of those in to get back into this, points thrown away early here barring a miracle, you won’t get promoted with this back four we are playing with at the moment though.
Change to RaxOx comms, bottom right of the screen.

In a remarkable display of foresight from the IFollow app, I have just been met with the notification "this event has ended".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom